How do you spend your holidays other then with family?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tamamo89, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Tamamo89

Tamamo89 Pangalactic Porcupine

Most of us spend it with family. I for one always volunteer at soup kitchens.
    What about you guys?

2. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

Back when I was in college, I was unable to spend holidays with my family since I couldn't afford transportation, but I had a nice alternative because I had an internet connection. I was able to spend my holidays with my online friends in a virtual world, and they had a tendency to go all out with decor and events (I even got to make things for the events).

Here is an old video from 2009, and if you look closely you will see me (compare an avatar in there with my profile image):

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Years ago when I still played, I would spend almost all day with guildmates in MapleStory on Christmas and New Year's. My family never really did much for holidays back then.

4. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

For the last few years I have spent Christmas day the same.. Infront of my screens chatting to online friends celebrating with them.

My parents don't really do too much for Christmas, Just mainly for me and my lil brother and sister and her boyfriend.

5. Hidari

Hidari Over 9000!!!

I usually try to spend time during the holidays with the family, but this year, my job has me working on a boat overseas. At least I get to see Italy.

6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I volunteer in refugee aid for the rest of the year, so I take some days off over the holidays :D as for how I spend my holidays, the 24th and 25th I spend with family, the 26th I usually go to some campus party to train my liver for new year's eve >_>