How to edit mod's content..?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by mystikitten, May 4, 2020.

1. mystikitten

mystikitten Seal Broken

I'm definitely not a mod creator, I know nothing about it but I use a bunch and know at least some basic things, so I apologize in advance for any silly questions or confusion etc.

Could someone explain how I can disable some features of a mod while keeping others? For instance, I really like the hardwood floor design in Crissy's Walls and Floors and that's about all I want access to from that mod. Is there a way to do this? I have the SV Modding API and Content Patcher. Of course I'm pretty sure those are required for all these mods anyway...

that mod might be better known as Wood Wainscotting Walls and Floors. Also, if there is a way to make it so that the designs are all in addition to the vanilla ones, and not replacements. Don't like that I lost a couple of my favorite vanilla ones. Also that mod's wallpapers seem to be very buggy, half of them won't go on the wall, they just disappear when I try. Don't know if an updated version fixes that maybe, but it doesn't seem to be specified on Nexus.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2020
    • Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please don't stack posts on each other as this can be considered spam. If you want to make additions, either wait for someone to reply or edit your post instead. I've merged your posts. :nuruhappy: