Modding Help How to modify FU dungeon music and menu music?

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Mightyfarmer3, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Mightyfarmer3

Mightyfarmer3 Big Damn Hero

Hello. What operations should I add in my music mod's title.config.patch to get rid of the music files called by FU standard title.config.patch files to be added into the lists of music found in the base game's title.config file. Plus, also, how can I replace the music found in FU dungeons in which its musictrack parameters can be found in its own dungeon_worlds.config.patch file via my mod's dungeon_worlds.config.patch? I cannot get it working. I have attached files I attached files from FU mod as visualization of the subject I want to edit via my own counterparts.

Attached Files:

2. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

You cannot. Well, not easily at least, it would take A LOT of time and effort. Here is a breakdown...

At the end of the path, there is a - mark. This means to add it at the end of the list, not into a specific spot. When you are trying to remove something via patching, you need to know the exact spot.
    You could theoretically accomplish it with a ton of time and patience, but I can even begin to image how long it would take.