How to move placed crafted items on the farm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zjudge, Mar 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. zjudge

zjudge Space Hobo

I understand how to move stuff inside my house, but i cant move stuff on the farm after I have place it.. or how do you destroy it?

• natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

Use an axe or a pickaxe on them to pick them up so you can place them again. You can't do this with buildings such as barns, coops, or silos. They have to be vacated then destroyed yielding no materials unfortunately.

• zjudge

zjudge Space Hobo

I figured it out, the chest has to be empty then u have to chop it with the wood axe to put into your inventory

• zjudge

zjudge Space Hobo

ohh i didnt refresh teh page lel
          also i noticed i couldnt place the nautilus shell with the ingredients for the collection for demetrius in community center, it has the same title but the picture is not as bright tho ?

• natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

It's silly that ConcernedApe added in two different items with the same name, but there are two items called "Nautilus Shell". One is a foraging item and one is an artifact. I cannot recall which you need, but it's the one other than what you've tried.

• zjudge

zjudge Space Hobo

huh, thats strange.. the shell sais it is an artifact but i did find it a chest while fishing..

• natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

You don't find foraging items in fishing chests, you can find artifacts. I've found many artifacts from fishing treasure chests. Foraging items are things you find on the ground like urchins, grapes, daffodils, rainbow shells and so on. It should say Foraging on the item tooltip if it's that type.

• zjudge

zjudge Space Hobo

oooo
                  on another note can i sell my old tools? bamboo poles? slingshots?

thanks for your help

• natelovesyou

natelovesyou Oxygen Tank

So far, no. I've seen a suggestion for it, but it doesn't seem you can sell outdated tools or weapons, no, nor put them up for display. Here's to hoping ConcernedApe does something about it.

• Indigo Rose

Indigo Rose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Weapons, boots and rings can be sold to the adventurer's guild. Not the slingshot, though.

natelovesyou likes this.
                      • zjudge

zjudge Space Hobo

i know weapons can be sold to him but u cant sell him the fishing poles