Building/Ship Human Colony #001 - Captain Woodrye Endeavor

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by SapphrieSnowfall, Sep 12, 2016.

1. SapphrieSnowfall

SapphrieSnowfall Void-Bound Voyager

Hey Chucklefish Community Forums! I've recently been posting my little story on Reddit, but I thought I'd give you guys a link as well as honestly the more people who get behind it and see it the better. It's nothing special, but I figured since I've never seen any form of Human establishment in Starbound (outside of U.S.M.C. prisons) that I'd start things off with a bang and make my own massive modern city from the ground up.

• No mods or admin commands are being used here. Everything I gather and build are what I gather and build by hand.
    • I've been updating this each day, putting new images and a bit of a story up with each.
    • I've received no help in this project; this is a single player thing for now, and it's far from completed.
    • Each area looks generic at first, but often I go back and re-touch up the entire area. Plus I leave room for NPC personalities to extend themselves.
    • Always open to new ideas and thoughts, future plans and personal entries!

If you'd like to view the story so far and see the build (materials used are often listed as I go along if they change) then just -=- Click Here -=-

Enjoy!

2. Nalano

Nalano Big Damn Hero

Floran hasss ssseen meatman sssettlementsss, but they are alwaysss just tentsss and recreational vehiclesss. Makesss hunting meatmen really easssy.

Floran therefore disssapprovesss of metal and ssstone town on princcciple.

3. SapphrieSnowfall

O-o-o-oh my..... Please don't hunt us Meat Popsicles..

[Mental note, bridge the species gap quick!]

I actually have a Floran on board my ship, he's the best security officer I know! Out of all the people I might fire to get some extra space up here, he's probably the only one I'll keep around.

4. SapphrieSnowfall

I've been steadily updating the imgur post (seen in the CLICK HERE button/hyperlink above) and now I need to tackle something of a food and water based facility for the colony...

5. Nalano

Nalano Big Damn Hero

Floran sssay okay, maybe thisss meatman won't get eaten today. Floran look forward to good working relationship!

6. SapphrieSnowfall

Well if it means anything again, I spared the life of a notorious Floran outlaw too! They were threatening my colony, but upon surrendering I offered them a job and now I have two amazing partners!