1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Hunting+ Wildfire v2.3.15

An overhaul to the hunting aspect of the game.

1. EclipticWulf

EclipticWulf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. EclipticWulf

3. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello. Thank you for this beautiful mod; I have had such fun with it. I have run into what I fear is some kind of bug, though I might just be, um...missing something obvious. :nurutease:

SAIL claims to have logged the location of the post-endgame mission in her databanks, but I cannot access this mission. I have read the associated post-endgame codex, restarted my game, tested game files' integrity.... As I am unconvinced this is a bug, and have no idea how to proceed anyway since there is no crash or error, I have come to you. :nuruconfused:

4. EclipticWulf

Likely what happened is you did not turn in The Ruin quest yet. Try doing that and let me know if it solves the issue. If not, I'll have to change the mission to not need that as a requirement.

5. EclipticWulf

EclipticWulf updated Hunting+ Wildfire with a new update entry:

Fixes, Tweaks, and Other Changes

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. EclipticWulf

7. EclipticWulf

8. EclipticWulf

Fixes and Tweaks

9. EclipticWulf

10. EclipticWulf

11. Roselle

Actually, I had just completed the Ruin quest on that character! (Sorry for the delay. I have been playing another game for a few weeks and completely forgot to check back here until now.)

12. EclipticWulf

Turned in an everything? Well that's strange, thanks!

13. EclipticWulf

Bramble Trap Returns and Fixes

Roselle likes this.
  14. Roselle

Thanks for the update. By the way, in case I was unclear before: yes, I had indeed turned all vanilla endgame quests in before attempting your quest. It looks fascinating, so I really want to tackle it. Is there a way for a character that has already tried (and, as previously described, failed) to start it, after your update? I just logged into that character for the first time since I posted about the problem. Game and mods are all updated, but the quest doesn't show on SAIL. Assuming I'll have to try it on a new toon...?

15. EclipticWulf

Try dropping and picking up the codex again (if you haven't already tried that). I would assume that would work.

16. EclipticWulf

Upgradeable Bug Net, Capture Cannon tweaks, Change to endgame crafting items

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  17. CheshAmoeba

CheshAmoeba Void-Bound Voyager

Having fun so far, but I think the recipe for book 5 (the one you make using the codex received after the final main-line quest) was bugged for me. I had the codex from Esther and the recipe was not showing up at the inventor's table until I hopped into admin mode. I tried tossing the book to myself a few times too. Also not sure how to make/get the faded codex that is required for book 4 (unless that's like something you get from doing the brigadier mission than ignore me :p )

18. EclipticWulf

You get it from the Apex mission quest. That's probably also the reason you never saw the recipe, you unlock it by getting the previous codex, for each craftable codex, from 2-5.

19. EclipticWulf

20. EclipticWulf

Rebalancing and Sprite Changes