Hyperion Corporation

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Handsome Jack, May 1, 2013.

1. Handsome Jack

Handsome Jack Intergalactic Tourist

Hyperion Corporation
    Salutations to Starbound forums! It is I, Handsome Jack! This planet has been needing a leader like me since day one, but a leader needs followers. That's where you bandits... I mean citizens, come in! Sign up for our roster, and enjoy the limitless perks of accurate weapons, a pony made of diamonds, and great people like myself. Sign up today!
    Roster:
    CEO:
    Handsome Jack
    Managers:
    Butt Stallion
    Horrific Peons:
    Loader #1081
    Manufacturer:
    We manufacture high quality, accurate weapons used only by the finest of individuals. Be it for a particular mercenary, a group or army, or just for personal defense, as long as you have money, we can make it!

2. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

I see what you did here :iswydt:

Need some buildings? I have buildings, check the sig.

3. Handsome Jack

Handsome Jack Intergalactic Tourist

Perhaps we can work together in the future, you have interesting taste. Like pretzels, but good.

4. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

The key to good pretzels is the salt, my friend.

You should take a look at the corporation profile page, so you can add more details to your corp...
    But I like the theme :)

5. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((Please provide more defining information such as history and a clearly defined code of ethics))

6. Inkwell

Inkwell Hey, You!

Your weapons suck, they couldn't hit the broad side of a crystal pony. If you want a real gun buy My- I mean buy Torgue's stuff!!! [​IMG]