I got the Causality Violation???

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by litlesis, Sep 23, 2019.

1. litlesis

litlesis Void-Bound Voyager

Guys I am sorry for not being with the program but in the last four years I have a real wicked cancer that likes me to much. I have given up for it to go away. They have done so many different chemo's and all it did was laugh and gave the doctors the finger. It grew and now it has a big family inside me. I had one doc that say he has only seen one case of the cancer that I have. So Now he has seen two...... Anyways I would like to do one mod before I go to Heaven. Can someone help me do this? Stardew is a great game but missing so much. The Stardew Expanded is great but still is missing a lot of things. Where do I start.

Anyway my real name is Sandra and I live in Wyoming. Nice meeting you all.

I did not write this to make any one to feel sorry for me, If I can not do a mod I used to test mod for Sims two and three for several different people actually sometimes I thought for two many sometimes (did not get much sleep) TheModSims I had several there..when Sims came out with Sims two that is when I started testing several of the people knew me because I was a Moderator on several groups on yahoo. Anyway I will put them through a grueling test before you put them on for posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2019
  2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hello, Sandra! Nice to meet you!

So... uh, I still hope that there is a way or miracle in curing your cancer or whatever sickness you may have.

Don't lose hope...

3. litlesis

litlesis Void-Bound Voyager

No there is no hope.....hopefully I can try Marijuana. I hear it works, but if it didn't at least I would going out feeling good:) I was on some different Chemo but it put so much water weight I had to stay in the hospital for a month to get 80 pounds off of me.

4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I am really sorry to hear it.