Modding Help I had a modded species and couldn't upgrade my ship, changed my species and still can't

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Pordrack, May 20, 2020.

1. Pordrack

Pordrack Space Spelunker

Hello, I was playing with the custom species known as the Fragment of Ruins, the species was cool until I discovered that I couldn't upgrade my ship even though I had two Penguins in my crew and more than ten Upgrades module. So, I took all my stuff, created a Novakid and then I dumped the two .player files of my character and pasted the species and cosmetic section of my novakid to my fragment of ruin. I launched the game again, deleted the spaceship of my fragment of ruin and created another one. Now, I'm a Novakid on a Novakid ship. I noticed that Penguin Pete still wasn't saying anything, so figured that recruiting two more members could maybe trigger something. I know have 4 penguins, but Penguin Pete still isn't saying anything, I don't have any quest or thing like that. Do you know if there's a way to fix it other than manually upgrading my ship as an admin ? I'd like to be able to play legit.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Moved to Starbound Modding.

3. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut