I have arrived.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Vindris, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Vindris

Vindris Space Hobo

Prepare to be boarded.

2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard, I guess :3

3. Marco93

Marco93 Star Wrangler

Welcome, but be ready to defend yourself! ;)

4. .jpeg

.jpeg Seal Broken

Welcome to the Chucklefish Forums. I'd wave around a flag and chant some motto if I were a corporate mongrel, alas I am not. Here you're sure to have a great time if you're interested in the vast selection of games that Chucklefish has helped create or publish.

Since you didn't seem to provide much information about yourself, I'd like to get to know you a little better. Before I start, I hope your little phrase wasn't an euphemism for something, I've never had the pleasure of being boarded by someone. So, tell us a bit about yourself, what are your favourite things to do, do you have any favourite video games, are you a fan of long walks on the beach or staying inside in a dim lit underground cellar preparing for the reptilian outbreak to inevitably begin?

As a general procedure and sign off, I will link you a few useful threads that will prove convenient for future reference:
    I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Vindris likes this.
  5. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Control tower to ship, boarding's okay as long as you like whales

6. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Welcome to the forums.

7. Vindris

Vindris Space Hobo

I'm simply a space pirate. No euphemism intended.

My favorite things to do are... playing video games, spending time with my wife, mountain biking, playing the piano, and producing electronic music. That's pretty much my life (outside of work).

My favorite video games... there are lots of them... but a few... Golden Sun 1&2, Super Mario RPG, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Ocarina of Time, Smash Bros Melee, Elite Dangerous, Terraria, Civilization V, StarCraft Brood War, WarCraft III... that's a few.

And thanks for the help and the welcome :D

.jpeg likes this.
  8. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Heh heh. Heh heh heh.

Gosh I love this running gag ^^

9. NovaJ

NovaJ Sandwich Man

Oh crap Im being boarded! Hey Fernardo, hide the shipment! Oh hi welcome what were you saying? JK welcome to the forums my dude

10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

11. LyricLyricandmoreLyric

LyricLyricandmoreLyric Phantasmal Quasar

Welcome to Goodburger! Home of the Goodburger! I'm afraid you have to pay for food here! You don't even need that pointy thing to order! All of our first customers get a 50% discount!