Modding Help I need help! Glitches everywhere!!! >m<)/

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by KarmaJones, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KarmaJones

KarmaJones Orbital Explorer

Walking glitches... @.@

Well, I kinda modded a few townies so they were furries for giggles..but it backfired. And when I started getting a little tired/crept out by it, I wanted to change it back, I didn't know how, so I went into the mod editor, tried to delete the furry character mod. Lets just say, "Once you go furry, you can't go back"
    Anyways, I thought I had it figured out, but instead, I just ended up making the four npcs sprites..er- Walking portraits? Aka, glitchy as fucc. >.< I tried to delete my mod editor and redownload but it wasn't fixed when I got ingame. I was wondering if its possible to unglitch their sprites, or if someone would be kind enough to give me the original sprites for Elliot, Sebastian, Harvey and Penny or will they forever be walking heads..? ;~;

2. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I don't know of which mod editor you are speaking about.... though i can think of one problem, you may not be posting this message in the right forum!
    Sebastian, Elliot, Harvey and Penny are all characters from a certain new game pubished by chucklefish games, but they have their own forums!
    And this post currently resides on the starbound forum.

Stardew valley and starbound share the same domain name: playstarbound.com, but they are separate entity.
    I think your question will be better understood if you post it at the right place:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/forums/mods.215/
    this is the modding thread for stardew valley.

Welp let's hope it helps.

3. KarmaJones

thanks, sorry I guess I posted in the wrong place /.\

4. KarmaJones

thanks, Is there a way to delete this thread?

5. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

you can ask a mod, edit the title or put a question as best answer, but only a mod and up can close a thread
    @The | Suit @Finn Learson
    just putting this here since these two seems to be connected at this moment

The | Suit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.