Modding Help I Need Help Pinpointing the Cause of this Bug

Discussion in 'Mods' started by foggywizard, Mar 7, 2018.

1. foggywizard

foggywizard Big Damn Hero

So, I've been having a bug in which whenever artisan goods, specifically those with variable values, such as wines, jams, etc. enter my inventory, the price changes to the good's default value, that is, as if it didn't matter what I'd put in. Salmonberry jam is the same as ancient fruit jam. I've tried removing mods that I thought'd be the obvious cause of it, but I've run out of those I'm willing to work without/ can do testing with my current save with.
    https://log.smapi.io/yUWyVihK
    Here's my SMAPI log, in case it helps. But it doesn't register an error when this specific bug happens. If any more information is needed, I'll be more than happy to give it.

• foggywizard

foggywizard Big Damn Hero

Ok. I've figured out the primary cause. Seems Out of Season Bonuses was making the change. Items are still misrepresented in price between the chest and my inventory, but the math adds up for my inventory.
      And I see it's already been reported to that specific mod. Huh, guess that's what I get for trying to research an issue when I'm tired out of my mind. Any way to just delete this thread? I feel silly for having posted about an already known (to the Nexus) issue.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018