1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue I Need Help, Please.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Daikon Ocelot, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Dear Chucklefish

I am having an issue or maybe some, I am not sure. So, the Wargroove failed to start everytime I try to play It. There is a word "Halley" in the error log, I think it is kinda common problem experienced by the people in Wargroove.

Is it because of the DirectX? Should it be DirectX 11? If so, I think it could be a huge problem for me, because I am not sure my DirectX is DirectX 11. But if that is really the problem, and if I may request, can you lower the DirectX specification to 10 or 9, or maybe, make somekind of option, so player can choose the DirectX their PC can handle in the cost of graphic quality or something? I know this is a lot to ask, but I think many people will be eased and grateful if that happen.

Once again, I am sorry for troubling you guys quite a lot. Sorry.

Your fans
    Moor Al-Malik

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Hally is the name of our Engine, all error messages will start with this. You'll need to let us know what the rest of the error message says for us to be able to know what the problem is.

You can try running the game in OpenGL and see if that fixes anything; just right click on Wargroove in your Steam Library and select 'Play in OpenGL'
      Let me know if that helps. If not, please send me a screenshot of the Halley error message and I can see what's going wrong.

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
      • Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I will try to send the error screenshot as soon as I can. Sorry, for the very late response. I think the notification is broken. I didn't receive any new notification from this thread. I know there is a new reply from this thread, it is because I just manually check it today.

Anyway, thanks for responding!