1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by RubytheKatt, Apr 13, 2017.

1. RubytheKatt

RubytheKatt Space Spelunker

So I found an Avian airship on a volcanic planet, everything was going fine until a cinder shower started, and a large portion of the ship was destroyed. The only problem is that the NPCs on the ship think that I did it, and the guards attack me! Is there a way of improving my reputation when the guards attack me, like could I fix the damage or something to get them to like me again?

2. Sykotec

Sykotec Big Damn Hero

To the best of my knowledge, no. Once they are turned hostile, I have not found a way to reverse this, and have to find another instead.
    It could be however that you walked in armed, which identifies you immediately as a threat.

3. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

It's because you picked up the objects that dropped to the ground when the fire destroyed the structure underneath them. It's not possible to make the NPCs friendly again, you'll just have to find another airship.

4. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Luckily, finding another airship in a less likely-to-be-torched location is not hard. They're a semicommon occurrence on pretty much any planet type.

5. BreakingForce

BreakingForce Big Damn Hero

nah, they're just embarrassed they flew their flammable ship in an inferno, and they're trying to eliminate all witnesses.

6. RubytheKatt

RubytheKatt Space Spelunker

Alright, thanks! I'll try to find another airship on a better planet!