Modding Help I solved my problem but idk how to delete posts, sorry!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Green_herbata, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Green_herbata

Green_herbata Master Chief

ffff.jpg So I tried to edit my farmer's girl sprite to make her have the cute nose (the one from Kisekae, file attached), but no matter what I do I end up with... this. I'm a complete noob when it comes to modding, so I have no idea what should I do to make it work. I followed this tutorial and I thought I did everything right: https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/beginners-guide-to-xnb-node-and-graphics-editing.110976/
    I really don't know what to do. I just want the cute nose, but since the recent update the mod with it (Get Dressed) has stopped working. I know that there's also a mod Get Glam which has the nose I want, but it makes my farmer's animation really floppy and buggy... I'll be thankful for any kind of help!

Attached Files:

• Green_herbata

Omg I did it I fixed oh I'm so happy Turns out the problem was caused by the _bald file not being edited as well omg I'm so proud of myself!!! In case anyone wants the edited farmer girl button nose sprite file I could leave i in here but um I dont' know how to post files for download... Well, love you all!

• cat9412

cat9412 Big Damn Hero

you can upload it by Dragging and Dropping the file into the chat box ^^

• Green_herbata

It says the files don't have the right extension :/