REQUEST i would like make my own textures , but how ?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by krissydolices, Jun 9, 2016.

1. krissydolices

krissydolices Space Hobo

hey , i would like make my own texture pack , also i would like change textures of cows and chicken by my own , but how ? at minecraft is that really easy but at stardew valley not . i cant open the xnb files , i dont know what xnb at all is haha . which programm do i need ? at minecraft i have make my own texture pack with gimp , when i have the right programm , is it as simple as minecraft? i hope for your anwers and i am sorry for my englisch , i am a german person :p

• Blooper8484

Blooper8484 Starship Captain

You have to use a program like XNB Node to transform the xnb files into png files, then you have to edit them with a png editor that has transparency and turn the png files back to xnb files. If you didn't understand or want more info there's a video on how to use it here:

Hope it helps!

• krissydolices

krissydolices Space Hobo

it sound like diffucult , but i try to make it , thanks i watch the video

• Blooper8484

You're welcome, and yes i know it's difficult, in fact it takes me a lot of time when i try to edit something

• krissydolices

krissydolices Space Hobo

now i have all the files in png , but whats now ? how i edit the pictures ? the video dont tell about editing . i hope you can help me again

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Open them in paint.net or some other image editor.

• krissydolices

krissydolices Space Hobo

ok last question , i have make my own coop , but how extract i the png files again to xnb files ?

• Blooper8484

Use the same program you used to transform them into png files, which i guess is XNB Node