Race Idea for a mod: The Faitheroo

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by slamina3, Aug 1, 2015.

1. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Sorry dude, but if you want to make a race mod.
    You will have to learn how to do it.
    Thousands of users have made their own mods, it only takes a little effort on your part.

2. slamina3

slamina3 Void-Bound Voyager

why don't you try to make my mod? Please

3. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Sorry dude, you should ask your self that question.

4. slamina3

here is my first image of a Faitheroo people, please don't laugh, it sucks.

Attached Files:

5. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I see. No really, for a first shoot, it's not too bad. So they'll look like a transparent novakid, with flame-like hair, alright?

6. slamina3

Yes, their skin is transparent and takes the color of each element in each different form.

7. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Make sense. Don't you think that providing a animation for each element (let's say, for the hair) could be interesting (I like this word).

8. slamina3

I've done a paint of a Faitheroo transformed in the fire form. He is fireing a fire beam from his hand ( the power that this form will have in the game). Enjoy and sorry for the bad paint. I'm not an expert. Bye![DOUBLEPOST=1438887211][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes is a good idea but i don't know how to do an animations.

Attached Files:

9. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

You know, the most important when you draw these is to clearly show what you want to, no wonder if it is pretty or not. If it is clear, then alright.

10. slamina3

Is it not clear?

11. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

It is clear, just wanted to give you an advice. Also, I was wondering, will the Earth element be more focused on plants, or on ground (earthquake, those things)?

12. slamina3

Yes the earth element give you the ability to cause earthquakes and to became strong like rock and punch the enemies throwing them away ( a bit like The Thing of the Fantastic Four).

13. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Then it's a bit odd that the Earth-themed army is made of assassins. It would rather be logical if they were of the Wind element, don't you think? I mean, throwing boulders and making earthquakes isn't the stealthier thing to do.

14. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

But in the history of human assassinations, all assassinations have taken place on.. you guessed it... EARTH

15. slamina3

The asassins master the earth element because they kill with poison and use camouflages

16. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Yes but does that mean that they can product poison themselve due to the Earth element? Also, it would be logical then that wthe Earth army should be split in two: the assassins, who master the plants, poison, and use camouflage, like you said, and other troops that will be focused on dealing great damages, unleashing earthquake, be able of morph into somekind of stone golem... Something like that.

17. slamina3

Yes, you're right. There will have to be two different troops for the earth element. But you made me think another thing. The four transformation will have to be different. I mean that the fire form will be a fire spirit that fly and shoots fire beams, the earth form will be a rock golem that unleash earthquakes and punch enemies away, like you said, the water form will be like a triton that could swim fast and breathes underwater as well as heal himself and shoot ice bolts. Finally the wind form will be like a living tornado that shoot lightnings and sweep away the enemies with a little blow. Thanks Frag for the illumination.

18. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Glad to help you. maybe you should set levels, for the elements techs?

19. slamina3

Yes the elemental techs will have different level for each tier.The first form available is the one made with steel, I'll explain.
    Fire forms example:
    1) Fire form tech; tier: steel; requirements: 1 blank tech card, 20 steel bars and 50 fire elemental energy
    2) Fire form tech; tier: titanium; requirements: 1 blank tech card, 40 titanium bars and 50 fire elemental energy
    3) Fire form tech; tier:durasteel; requirements: 1 blank tech card, 50 durasteel bars and 50 fire elemental energy
    4) Fire form tech; tier: 5; requirements: 1 blank tech card, 20 refined aegisalt, violium and rubium and 50 fire elemental energy
    5) Final fire form tech; tier: 6; requirements: 1 blank tech card, 30 ferozium, impervium and cerulium compounds and 50 fire elemental energy
    For the other transformations, the requirements are the same but with a difference, they require 50 of their own elemental energy.
    The aspect of each form doesn't change very much while their power increases with tier level.
    All the advanced level tech require the previous tier tech to be unlocked.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  20. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

For the fire element, it could be interesting if your character seems to burn harder when you level up this tech, if you see what I mean.