Race Idea for a mod: The Faitheroo

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by slamina3, Aug 1, 2015.

1. slamina3

slamina3 Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, great idea, I like it. I don't know if you realized it but my favourite form is the fire transformation, it's fantastic to shoot fire beams that burn the enemies as well as flutter in the air. Wait, I've got a new idea. The transformations must have two forms: the first is the classic form that change only the color of the Faitheroo, while the second is the advanced form that change totally the aspect of the Faitheroo and are more powerful than the first one. I'll explain. The advanced transformation are:
    Fire: A Phoenix that breathes fire, flies, can cause violent fire explosion and if killed revives
    Water: A Triton that swims fast and breathes underwater as well as heals himself and shoots ice bolts
    Earth: A Stone Golem that unleashes earthquakes and punchs enemies away
    Wind: A living Tornado that shoots lightnings, sweeps enemies away wiht a blow and can create storms
    The classic transformations are like the common Faitheroo but with different colors. For the fire form is a red spirit, water form is a blue spirit, earth form is a green spirit and wind form a light yellow spirit. The requirments of the classic ones are the same, the ones that i've alredy written, while the advanced forms require more materials for each tier.
    Advanced water form example ( the Triton)
    1) Triton tech; tier: steel; requirements: 1 blank tech card, 40 steel bars and 80 water elemental energy
    2) Triton tech; tier: titanium; requirements: 1 blank tech card, 80 titanium bars and 80 water elemental energy
    3) Triton tech; tier:durasteel; requirements: 1 blank tech card, 100 durasteel bars and 80 water elemental energy
    4) Triton tech; tier: 5; requirements: 1 blank tech card, 40 refined aegisalt, violium and rubium and 80 water elemental energy
    5) Final Triton tech; tier: 6; requirements: 1 blank tech card, 60 ferozium, impervium and cerulium compounds and 80 water elemental energy
    The same with others but with their own elemental energies.
    In this way the classic forms will have to be fewer powers than the advanced ones. Another little thing: any fire form has an heat protection and doesn't require the nano suit. Any water form has a cold protection and any earth form has the radiation protection.

2. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Good, good. And what did you think about my idea of adding faitheroo teachers?

3. slamina3

You mean teachers that teach techs to the other races?

4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

5. slamina3

No they can't teach techs to the other races because the ability of transforming is their own biological ability, so they can only sell elemental energy that is used for different purposes. Another thing. In their villages the Faitheroo cultivate elemental seeds that become elemental flowers. When grown, these plants give a little amount of elemental energy. There is one plant for each element. The fire poppy, the wind daisy, the water jasmine and the earth tulip.

6. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Could they sell some elemental staffs then?

7. slamina3

Yes but only at specific races that are in good terms with them. For example, the apex that tried to stole the secret knowledge of the Elemetalists will never have the possibility to buy the staffs from the Faitheroo. When a Faitheroo meets an Apex, there will be a fight.

8. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Hm. And what happens if they meet a novakid? And a Floran?

9. slamina3

For the other races there are no limitations, but perhaps I have to think a little more about the relationships that the Faitheroo have with other races...

10. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

We'll see then. Hope you'll find something good.

11. slamina3

Perhaps i must rewrite all the characteristics of the Faitheroo and subdivide them in paragraphs like Origins, Biology, Relationships with other races, Tecnology etc. What do you think about?

12. Slippery Slime

Slippery Slime Big Damn Hero

The Faitharoo could dine at Beefaroo, while riding a Kangaroo to harvest some Boneboo

13. slamina3

Hi verklig, you don't like the name, do you?

14. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I think the name is good, it sound well. For your idea of rewriting their story, biology, thoses things: just keep what you think is good and change what left.

15. slamina3

Thanks Frag, I'll write all again in due time.

16. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

So? How this is going?

17. slamina3

I'm still thinking about it....

18. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Still going on?