1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Idea - Please Fix Homing Missiles in Mech

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by FoxDE2, Jul 13, 2019.

1. FoxDE2

FoxDE2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

They do NOT lock onto targets, at all. Maybe all of 5% of the time they go after an enemy, and most of the time it fires in a split direction which doesn't even hit the enemies. I think the lag is so bad that it's breaking the homing part of the missiles, like how I can't dash anymore because the lag is so bad. For 1.5, do you think you could just fix all of the broken mechanics and fix the lag? I'm sure there's a way you could fix it, maybe make the game remember less stuff at a time. If an old NES game can play without lag, so can Starbound.

P.S. Yes, I unticked the thing that they said may be causing lag and it didn't help at all.

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

I agree with that. Because lag have made me free falling from a very high place an instant death sentence (cause I have no chance to do the second jump when doing the double jump).

3. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Rope's a starbound player's best friend...

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Safety first.

Catherine Franz likes this.
  5. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Forgot to mention: "And the worst enemy of gravity..."