Ideas for the Hot Bar

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chukkaque, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Chukkaque

Chukkaque Void-Bound Voyager

If we could get some sort of quick change for hot bars. I have one I like to keep for every day, and then I'd like to have for farming/artisan stuff. It can just shuffle your inventory around.

That or a button for just tossing something onto the out bar or out of the hot bar.

I play on a controller by the way.

ChaosAzeroth likes this.
    • MacWhinny

MacWhinny Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like this idea too. I think the hotbar needs attention, not that's there's anything majorly wrong with it, i just think it could be done better. Like the scroll wheel, it scrolls way to fast and it should scroll on the unoccupied slots too, so if you want nothing in your hands and you have a slot free you can use it instead of having an egg in the air :S

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
        Minakie and Chukkaque like this.
      • Chukkaque

Chukkaque Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah I don't want to come off as complainy, game is amazing, but I know that the controller scheme was thrown together rather quickly iirc?

I only play using my Xbox Afterglow controller and there are certainly some items that could be implemented to make it a much better system for that. I figured I'd share some ideas since there is a console release coming out in a few months. Maybe he has an idea already put together, would love to see it come to this version if thats the case.

• MacWhinny

MacWhinny Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In fact you have it the other way round, the game was intended for the Xbox1 but the developer couldn't stop adding to the game and thus came out on steam :D