1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Idle Factories - Frackin Add-on pack BUILD 3

This addon pack allows FU ore's to spawn, as well as recipe changes

1. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

DraLUSAD submitted a new mod:

Idle Factories - Frackin Add-on pack - This addon pack allows FU ore's to spawn, as well as recipe changes

Read more about this mod...

2. DraLUSAD

3. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Idle Factories - Frackin Add-on pack with a new update entry:

2 New factories added

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. DraLUSAD

5. DraLUSAD

6. DraLUSAD

7. DraLUSAD

8. DraLUSAD

9. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Definitely a nice extension, and it gives more reason to craft those cores and circuits. For most part, the requirements scale pretty well.

That said, the magnesite requirement for getting started is really, really steep. At ten powders per diamond, and five diamonds needed for the first driller, you need to dig up a hundred magnesite. That's... a lot. Feels like too much, honestly.

10. DraLUSAD

ahh yes, but, the effort is rewarding is it not?, I guess I could lower the requirements a bit, but it might be a while until I get around FU stuff again, I seem to have dug a deep hole and not realised I have a few projects on the go, unfortunately, IF-FU is on the low priority end of the stick, for now, but development will continue at some point

11. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

It's just my opinion on things. It's up to you to decide if changes need to be made; I'm just giving feedback.

12. DraLUSAD

oh yes, I'm more than happy to hear/read peoples view points

13. DraLUSAD

We now have a discord channel, want to join the crowed, help with bug reporting, got a suggestion of your own, or just generally want to put your feet up and chat?, then join use today!:
    https://discord.gg/UU6nMQY

14. DraLUSAD

15. DraLUSAD