1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Idle Factories BUILD 5 - PATCH 6

Factories which generates ores, liquids, crops, components, pixels, and a hole lot more!

1. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD Giant Laser Beams

these things happened, good to see you resolved it :)

2. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

well, hope you get that muscle memory soon.

3. madsembo

madsembo Void-Bound Voyager

Hehe, yeah thanks anyways, i love your mod btw, could you perhaps do so that there are some faster ones as well? But at the cost of power perhaps? and also since im in love with turrets, im just asking out of curiousity, is it possible to make a custom staff that the player can intergrate his/her's own spell on LMB and RMB? If not i'd just resort to asking if you can make a staff that can make a turret on RMB?

4. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Idle Factories Experimental with a new update entry:

Sorry for the silly LONG wait, but its finally here!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

oh yeah... every time i stuff the latest version in my mods folder and launch starbound, it gives me a fatal error that says "access violation"
    i suspect it has something to do with FU

6. DraLUSAD

hmm, I don't, I'm using steam and I have both the updated IF and FU along side one another, and seem to run okay, should try and narrow it down and see which is the problem, if it mostly points to IF, let me know, and I'll look into it

7. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

it might be FU or my GPU being so crappy.
    the version where the wheat cultivator doesnt even have a real sprite yet seems to work fine for me...

8. DraLUSAD

it doesn't?, hey I thought combining the wheat seed sapling with the trough was an excellent idea xD

9. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Idle Factories with a new update entry:

Old Files Removal

10. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

made it worse, when i try to extract the folder, it says "unknown method to extract <every single sprite>". and my game also crashes again when i launch it.

11. DraLUSAD

that strange, hopefully, this update might help, if not, I'll need to look into this issue

12. DraLUSAD

13. DraLUSAD

DraLUSAD updated Idle Factories with a new update entry:

Adding the link!

artguk likes this.
  14. DeathKnigth

DeathKnigth Big Damn Hero

well done.. but thinking about the factories only work in the planet they only have the same ores.. more realistic

15. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

i already suggested about the miners mining away at the ship guts if they were on the ship :p
    so i agree

16. DraLUSAD

Realistically, sure, their is(was) a mod for that, known as Industrialisation: Starbound edition, it featured an electric Mining drill which takes batteries to work, ores are collected depending on what planet its on and weights...
    But this is idle factory, a tiered based mod, which, even though has "Idle" in its name, you still need to get its respected resources to craft them, but hey, this is starbound, and starbound isn't exactly realistic either

17. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

well, sure i guess...
    i put my miners on a station for god sake

18. DraLUSAD

19. DraLUSAD

20. DraLUSAD