1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

If you had to get rid of once race permanently, which would it be and why?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Sneve, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Oberic

Oberic Spaceman Spiff

Now see, this is why each race needs their own side missions. Things completely unrelated to the main story but still constructed and scripted.

Edit: My race choice is "Ruin".
    Because no tentacle monster means no Earth destruction.
    Earth being stuck in a time loop is boring (I can go to my other character's planets, characters who were there when Earth was destroyed. Time loop. But then you go to destroy the Ruin... and make a new character.. the Ruin is back. Ughhhh time loop. what.)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    STCW262 likes this.
  2. Doctor Stein

Doctor Stein Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hmmmmm, so far the race I like the most is the Avian. Humans are boring but that's just because I'm also Human, so I wouldn't get rid of them, plus the Ruin almost got rid of them anyways. I guess it's a toss up between the Hylotl and Apex for me.

The Hylotl do have video games, undersea cities, and a respect for art and literature which I like. However they are also pretty snobby and elitist which I despise. The Apex are basically just a Human society under a very dictatorial rule, however I do like the rebel Apex, something about a good old fashioned rebellion is always attractive to me for some reason.

I guess I'd get rid of the Apex as I see them as more bland overall then the other races.

3. florinblain

florinblain Subatomic Cosmonaut

Novakid, probably, as they just don't seem to matter as much as other races and aren't integrated into the game as fully.