1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ILikeCheating - The ultimate multiplayer-friendly building tool (outdated) 1.20

Also, you can place grass and ores. :)

1. theknoeller

theknoeller Space Hobo

Can anybody help me with an issue I'm having please. I'm only getting the forge and the yarn spinner but not the toymakers table which i really want and need. I have tried reinstalling the mod multiple times but it does not work, can anybody help me please?

2. bossterexotic

bossterexotic Space Hobo

is not working for Upbeat Giraffe, Update 2, Protocol 670

i need help

3. Darkwhip

Darkwhip Subatomic Cosmonaut

What do the multipass ?

4. Fuschia

Fuschia Void-Bound Voyager

With the latest update ILC's assets need to be updated. Not the techs, just the tiles and the like that it uses in its crafting stations and all that.

Halp D:

5. Darkwhip

Darkwhip Subatomic Cosmonaut

Looks like we'll have to wait for another day for sign of life.

6. Pootis bird

Pootis bird Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I am haveing a little bit of a problem here with this... thing. I did all that was nessasary (Put the file on the giraffe_storage mods), and when I got to launch the game, I got this. (An error occurred during loading: (ItemException) Could not create blureprint ittem from recipe. Cauced by: (ItemExeption) No such item "apexdungeonpod". So I went out to find it... No luck. Please help :C For the mean time, I will play without it ;3.

7. Akkue

Akkue Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It needs updated :C

8. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

To get the mod working, locate the recipes for the items in the spoiler below and delete them from the mod folder. There may be a couple more, listed under the spoiler.

apexdungeonpod
    aviancaptainschair2
    aviandungeonpod
    bigboosterflame
    bigboosterflameavian
    bigboosterflameglitch
    bigboosterflamehuman
    boosterflame
    boosterflameapex
    boosterflameapex2
    boosterflameapex3
    boosterflamehuman
    boosterflamehuman2
    boosterflamehuman3
    boosterflamenovakid
    brokenshiplight
    butterflybush
    chalktally
    chestclassic
    copperrock
    copperrocksmall
    cultistaltar
    diamondrock
    diamondrocksmall
    drillconsole
    drillmachine
    dungeonpod
    escaperadar
    fireflybush
    florandungeonpod
    glitchdungeonpod
    goldrock
    goldrocksmall
    hecklight1
    hecklight2
    hivelight1
    hivelight2
    infinityexpress
    medievalflagpoles
    miningpowersign
    nowayout
    penguinbay
    platinumrock
    platinumrocksmall
    remoteteleporter
    silverrock
    silverrocksmall
    woodenlocker
    woodenshelf
    woodenwallfan

9. kingofdeath

kingofdeath Void-Bound Voyager

I have found the reason. You didn't put the ILC in front of the object. Example "ILCwoodenwallfan"

10. Kevinator999

Kevinator999 Aquatic Astronaut

After searching for it for ages, i have found it in the ILChctGeneric folder :)

11. Maggot Samurai

Maggot Samurai Void-Bound Voyager

Would you mind sharing what the name of the file that contains the recipes that we need to delete atleast?

12. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

It's in the ILC_Core folder, inside Recipes. You can use search for it, but you have to put "ILC" before them (LIke, "ILCapexdungeonpod")

13. yorik100

yorik100 Starship Captain

What is Multipass?

14. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Investigating the lua files, multipass seems to be a passcode system for... something.
    I'm not sure what, but the multipass is designed to extract passcodes from world files that you're in. I've never seen it in action, though, so I don't know what it does.

15. ACEBullfrog

ACEBullfrog Big Damn Hero

When you gonna update it to spirited giraffe?

16. Jezzared

Jezzared Void-Bound Voyager

Hello friend! I've been having errors with the new version of the mod since the most recent update. After snooping around on the web i found out what the issue everyone is having is. It is the same thing the messed up a lot of other mods that allow you to spawn items, creative mode was one of them.
    What the recent update has done is it removed a bunch of item files that the recipe file references. The fix is to remove the recipes that reference these removed files to keep the game from crashing. Generally users would be able to go remove them manually recipe by recipe but i cannot find the problem files in your directory so i am unable to do it myself.
    I would give you the list of removed items but i unfortunately cannot find it myself.
    I do hope this helps you!

EDIT: I have found the files i was looking for. They were in the generic folder! I still do recommend the modmaker to remove the files himself for future users who aren't sure how to do these sort of things. In the meantime i will remove these files and go back to enjoying the mod.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  17. Isaac Nova

Isaac Nova Void-Bound Voyager

It says that there isn't an item called "apexdungeonpod", and because of this i can't play. Help?

18. Narks

Narks Scruffy Nerf-Herder

19. Narks

Narks Scruffy Nerf-Herder

20. Reno_fezzed_one

Reno_fezzed_one Void-Bound Voyager

In light of the recent issues with ILC (and with Chucklefish in general), I suggest that you use Reno's Item Pack and Reno's Sit Mod for all your item spawning, noclip and sitting needs until ILC2 is released.

Narks likes this.