I'm finally here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MongooseCalledFred, Mar 11, 2017.

1. MongooseCalledFred

MongooseCalledFred Starship Captain

I started playing Starbound the spring after the first Giraffe update. (And thus didn't quite understand all the talk about update droughts.) I've written guides for six missions and several wiring projects. (Wiring is one of my favorite parts of Starbound.)

Through the Starbound dev blog, I heard about Interstellaria, and I've been following it ever since. I even pre-ordered two copies. (And definitely got my money's worth from 180+ hours.) Half of me always wants to think that I'm the #1 Interstellaria fanboy, but the other half of me get suspicious of the #1 and doesn't think I act like a fanboy. I don't really expect the Interstellaria forums to do much, unless the hinted update is huge.

The reason I finally signed up is Wargroove. My experience with Interstellaria and Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander tells me that I like to get in early, especially when there are decent sized blog posts/updates.:3

Charlatan likes this.
  2. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Its worth becoming the Starbound Fanboy #1 too :O

MongooseCalledFred likes this.
  3. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard! ^u^

4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here

5. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee