1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Infinite load when trying to get Condor Ship Upgrade. [1.3.3]

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Reaper8U, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reaper8U

Reaper8U Void-Bound Voyager

This is my second playthrough recently of the game because of this. I got to the point I could get Condor upgrade, got it, and when I was on my way back to the ship, it would never stop loading. I even force quit the game and tried to reload the save but couldn't get in again because of this. Also tried restoring some backups the game made, but nothing worked. I also Verified Integrity of Game Files on steam but nothing seemed to be wrong.

Today, I got to the same point with a new character, but a few less mods compared to last time. But this time, I backed up the entire storage folder, and tried the same. Didn't work. Restored the save, and removed all mods and tried again. Same results. Both times I was playing as Hylotl Because I like their ship design. Anyone know a potential fix for this?

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install.

~ Iris ~

3. Reaper8U

One where the issue has occurred or from before?

4. Iris Blanche

One with the issue.

~ Iris ~

5. Reaper8U

There it is.

Attached Files:

6. Iris Blanche

One of your mods is probably altering the T8 Ship for the hylotl. Unfortunately there is a syntax error in it. Either remove the mod which alters the file or contact the mod author for it.
    If you'r e100% sure it is no mod try validating your game files via steam.

~ Iris ~

7. Reaper8U

Like I said, I removed all mods when I tried once. Might try to just use admin commands without any mods installed and see if I can upgrade it to the last upgrade

Actually, forget that... Think I might have found something. A few mods got away from me somehow when I uninstalled mods, and one is the Geek's Crew which modifies T8 somewhat to increase max amount of crew members

That was it. Geek's crew.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2017
  8. Iris Blanche

Please use the edit function to make additions to your previous posts and avoid double or triple postsX3 I merged them for you ^-^

Also marking the topic as resolved and closing it. I'd suggest contacting the mod author for this issue so he/she can fix it. :)

Regards
    Iris Blanche

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.