Resolved Inmost Crash

Discussion in 'Support' started by letoile3, Aug 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letoile3

letoile3 Space Hobo

This game, which I have been enjoying playing, crashes every time I descend the ladder after the save point for Empowered. I am able to get the key in the dilapidated tower, the bearded dude bangs on the door he cannot enter as he watches the girl jump from the tower, the floor gives out under him, he plunges into water, he finds himself in an interminable tunnel walking to my left as I look at the screen, I turn him around, see a ladder lit by candles, and then every time I begin to descend the ladder the game shuts down. I have tried closing and reopening the game. I have tried restarting my phone. The game continues to crash. I downloaded the game from Apple Arcade, I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max. Please advise as I would really like to continue to play this game! Thank you!

• wbali

wbali Space Hobo

I have the same exact issue. Also using Apple Arcade version on a iPhone Xs with iOS 14.7.1

• Ellaifran

Ellaifran Space Hobo

Having the same problem. iPhone 7 version 14.7.1

• rafaeljedy

rafaeljedy Intergalactic Tourist

I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm from Brazil and I got the game by subscription from Apple Arcade. Play via the 5th generation iPad, released in 2017, with the iPadOS 14.7.1 operating system. Has anyone got any answer or news for solving this bug?

• japangi

japangi Space Hobo

My friend and I are also having the same problem. We both have the Apple Arcade version on an iPhone 12 Mini (14.5.1) and an iPhone 8 (14.4.2).

When we go down the ladder the game simply disappears and goes back to our home screen. The game is reset and goes through the introductory title sequence if I try to reopen the app or access the game through the multitasking tab on the iPhone. Only the Apple Arcade intro is skipped though.

• rafaeljedy

rafaeljedy Intergalactic Tourist

Inmost is already the second Apple Arcade game that I've found a bug that prevents progress. The first was Star Fetched. Honestly, I'm getting traumatized by Apple Arcade games. Dedication and effort in a game for nothing.

• AmaaNeverland

AmaaNeverland Space Hobo

Same bug here..
                Impossible to go down the ladder after the cinematic making us walk the long corridor.
                The app crashes. I’m on Iphone 11 pro max.
                I ´ve updated the system to ios 14.7.1 after that, but still no success
                Please fix I love your game

• law0705

law0705 Space Hobo

Same problem for me.

• Bankole

Bankole Space Hobo

Same problem for me too! I need to complete this game!!!!!

iPhone 11 Pro iOS 14.7.1.

• AmaaNeverland

AmaaNeverland Space Hobo

+1
                      Same bug on the Apple Tv version (I’ve just tried to see if I could pass over by changing the device but no success)

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hey, all. I've sent this thread to the devs and they said they'll be checking this out. Can't say anything about when/if this will be fixed but they are aware.

• AmaaNeverland

AmaaNeverland Space Hobo

@Pangaea thank you !
                          Any ways to be notified when fix ?

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Update! They have fixed it and are waiting for built approval from the store. This could take several days so sit tight everyone. (;

Bankole likes this.
                            • AmaaNeverland

AmaaNeverland Space Hobo

• Bankole

Bankole Space Hobo

All good now everyone!

• AmaaNeverland

AmaaNeverland Space Hobo

Krkr ! Cool … rushing to try !

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Going to go ahead and mark this as resolved and close the thread.

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.