1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Intact shapeship fell down from the sky?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Venom, May 11, 2013.

1. Venom

Venom Pangalactic Porcupine

I forgot to take a screenshot back then in the midst of a battle but in the frozen tundra eventually a spaceship
    completely the same as the one you crashed in fell down in a certain place. I tried to interact with it but
    nothing seemed to be working.

Has anyone else seen this? And what does it mean?

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, I have too. I imagine it's something we'll be seeing quite soon in a next update. ;)

• Venom

I'm really curious what's going to happen with that

• KartProwler

KartProwler Aquatic Astronaut

The only one of those i saw was just as i FINISHED frozen tundra, It's the ship the bandit arrives on when you unlock him. Or, at least for me. If it has a little like, cowboy hat on top, that's his. If not? No clue. xD

• DNLK

DNLK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I think this is event of unlocking new class, but - and I hope devs'll see it - it could be cool feature to implement random events. Very rare appearing of special friendly NPC or superhard boss for example. Or maybe epic superb item!

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

Ahhhhhh of course that makes sense. They should have made the pod open its doors and have the unlocked character jump out in a 'Tadaah'-like fashion. That would've made things a lot more obvious.

• Venom

You know, stuff falling from the sky such as meteors etc or maybe even crashing spaceship/spacejunk would be really awesome.
                But i'm guessing it was indeed the spaceship for the bandit class. I can't remember anymore if I unlocked him that run but it was indeed when I finished the tundra.

MonkeyTemple likes this.