Intergalactic Barrel Helmet Deluxe

Discussion in 'Create-A-Hat' started by Karamunin, Nov 28, 2012.

1. It's my favourite doabarrelroll!

WoxandWarf likes this.
  2. Iamyew

Iamyew Big Damn Hero

Ok, If I don't win, I hope you do =] I want to wear my hat or one of yours in-game

Karamunin likes this.
  3. WaitingSilence

WaitingSilence Big Damn Hero

Ya, there should be more than one winner! Share the love, especially with all of the great ideas. Hats should also be fairly easy to implement too so I don't see why they wouldn't want to implement a lot of these, besides some of the ones that don't fit the theme of the game.

Yaxlat and Karamunin like this.
  4. Iamyew

Iamyew Big Damn Hero

I completely agree... I mean, it's not like the monster contest. Please devs, share the love :love:

Karamunin likes this.
  5. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Oh man :'[ you make me weep happiness all over the keyboard. Thank you. :cry:
    Yays! *highfives your claw arm* ow, I'm glad you like the result :]

Yeah I agree, let there be more winners! :viking: Like Iamyew said, it's not like the monster contest. It would be a lot easier to put hats into the game than the monsters are, since you don't have to animate it or give it an AI or anything like that. So I hope there'll be more winners than the monster contest had in the end. X3

6. Jarod

Jarod Cosmic Narwhal

why am i always ending up in aparently harmless corner stores throughout space... what's in the barrel :sneaky:

Karamunin likes this.
  7. Robo Hobo

Robo Hobo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

GLORY.
    SUCH GLORIOUS GLORY.

Karamunin likes this.
  8. Appledamn Fruitcake

Appledamn Fruitcake Tentacle Wrangler

Well I hope your keyboard didn't break with all that water.

Karamunin likes this.
  9. Yaxlat

Yaxlat Existential Complex

Karamunin likes this.
  10. Becca

Becca Subatomic Cosmonaut

Good luck <3
    Love the newest hats..

Karamunin likes this.
  11. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Okay so this is now the final update :( was planning to add so much more but uurgh, time. Anyways, I now present to you, the last two barrel helmets I made:
    Mohawkinator BIG.png MetuhlSpikerBarrel BIG.png
    Behold! the Mohawkinator and his spikey red buddy! :badpokerface:

Well it's been fun, everyone. Thank you for all the lovely comments, it really means alot to me :love: Good luck to all!