1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Intersol Vepr/SOWET - Urania.EODAG.2 Pathfinder Cruiser Enraged Koala 1.45

A large spacecraft featuring completely original art and brand new assets, with even more to come!

1. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

ProkhorVLG submitted a new mod:

Intersol Vepr/SOWET - Urania.EODAG.2 Pathfinder Cruiser - A large spacecraft featuring completely original art and brand new assets, with even more to come!

Read more about this mod...

Fullapple1991 and IncognitoTiger like this.
  2. IncognitoTiger

IncognitoTiger Void-Bound Voyager

Oh yeah baybey, this what I've been waiting for all along!

3. mizukaru

mizukaru Phantasmal Quasar

cam you drop out into space with this mod? I see the airlock system... but is it actually usable? that'll decide if I use this mod or not. otherwise, best ship mod I have ever seen hands down for starbound.

4. ProkhorVLG

It isn't functional, just aesthetic, but if you want I can easily add an airlock system in an update.

Thanks man!

5. Ciurrioc

Ciurrioc Star Wrangler

Whoa, your vessel is quite the looker. sexy

6. mizukaru

mizukaru Phantasmal Quasar

That would be much appreciated. This is by far the coolest ship. I don't really know why I enjoy airlock systems so much... but when you combined an airlock system linked to a switch and the Alarm + mod, it makes for some interesting sound effects / RP... would be awesome! thanks

7. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG updated Intersol Vepr/SOWET - Urania.EODAG.2 Pathfinder Cruiser with a new update entry:

(1.1) Enraged Koala Support Update + Fix for Captain's Chair

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Glitchtonite

Glitchtonite Subatomic Cosmonaut

Help im getting this lag from this mod
    What should i do?

9. ProkhorVLG

That's probably the amount of animated assets on the ship combined with the fact that it is a rather large ship. You can fix it but it'll take some modding knowledge. I'll make a lite version in the future removing some of the animated parts of the ship. It'll look worse but it'll help function with less lag.

10. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG updated Intersol Vepr/SOWET - Urania.EODAG.2 Pathfinder Cruiser with a new update entry:

Enraged 1.2 - The Furniture Update! (Vepr LEX Series)

11. MokonaModoki

MokonaModoki Void-Bound Voyager

i love the ship and everything on it but whenever im on board it keeps me lagging so everything is slowed down land delayed

12. ProkhorVLG

Yep, it sadly doesn't perform very well on lower end computers, especially since starbound isn't optimized well in the beta. As said on the main mod page, I will make a lite version of the mod in the future.

13. MokonaModoki

MokonaModoki Void-Bound Voyager

okay thank you..but I'm not using a lower end computer???

14. ProkhorVLG

What are you using then? I have an i5 processor with a 2gb video card and 8 GB of ram, and I consider this medium. It only drops about 20 fps on the ship on my computer which isn't a big deal.

15. ProkhorVLG

Enraged 1.3 - Performance Update!

16. specktre

specktre Void-Bound Voyager

It works great now! No extra lag. Thank you very much for this update.

17. ProkhorVLG

No problem, enjoy! Any suggestions for next update(s)?

18. ProkhorVLG

Enraged 1.35 - Weapons BETA

19. Valdega

Valdega Big Damn Hero

Bit of an Issue. Everything is great on single player. I did notice however that, after I uploaded it to my server and started a new character the art assets of the ship were there but, it was loading the vanilla structure. If I were to log in as a character who already used the ship in single player, I would have no access to the two rooms to the left of the teleporter and all furniture assets would be missing (doors, storage, captain's chair, etc.) Any ideas what the issue could be?

20. ProkhorVLG

Errr, that's because... I dunno, I've never tested it on multiplayer. I'll see what i can do.