1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Intersol Vepr/SOWET - Urania.EODAG.2 Pathfinder Cruiser Enraged Koala 1.45

A large spacecraft featuring completely original art and brand new assets, with even more to come!

1. Valdega

Valdega Big Damn Hero

Thanks a lot. I humbly await your results.

2. ProkhorVLG

ProkhorVLG Existential Complex

3. ProkhorVLG

4. Valdega

Valdega Big Damn Hero

Ok, I'm still getting no love but, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

1st attempt:
    Deleted mod from local system and server.
    Dropped folder from VeprSOWET_Urania.zip into local system like normal.
    FTP'd only the folder from VeprSOWET_UraniaCompatibilityPatch.zip to server.

Started new character in multiplayer(MP) and it loaded the vanilla ship.
    Started new character in single player(SP) preloaded ship, then accessed MP. All furniture missed and any doors not opened in SP became unpassable.

2nd attempt:
    Deleted mod from local system and server.
    Dropped folder from VeprSOWET_Urania.zip into local system like normal.
    FTP'd folder from VeprSOWET_Urania.zip then overwrote duplicate files from VeprSOWET_UraniaCompatibilityPatch.zip to server.

Issues remained the same.

5. ProkhorVLG

I added the player.config merge file from the main mod. Hope this works...
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6pn5rzktsnza96/VeprSOWET_UraniaCompatibilityPatch.zip

I uploaded to mediafire because I don't want to spam updates on the compatibility patch mod, just in case this doesn't work too.

6. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

does it work for custom races?

7. ProkhorVLG

I dunno, I've never tried.

8. Desolator

can you?

9. ProkhorVLG

Can I? Yes. Do I want to? Not really, I'm working on a different project in the spare time that I have.

10. Desolator

ok. should i just ask them if it works?

11. ProkhorVLG

12. Kiritoblade

Kiritoblade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

as a reply to the reply on my review :rofl: i love the idea i did have to swap to a Space station (it was massive) i needed alot of space but i have swaped back to your cruiser because i love the style X3 i cant wait for the bigger Ship hell a space station in the style of the ship would be FANTASTIC :rofl: but thats just my view

13. ProkhorVLG

I personally do not believe in space stations travelling faster than light, or travelling at all really. According to wiki: "A space station is distinguished from other spacecraft used for human spaceflight by lack of major propulsion or landing systems."
    Therefore I'll make big, or massive, or small ships, but no space stations per se.

14. Kiritoblade

Kiritoblade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

okay :rofl:

15. randon

randon Void-Bound Voyager

16. ProkhorVLG

17. Drakith90

Drakith90 Void-Bound Voyager

Yes it does. To use it for a custom race navigate to the "Ships" folder inside the mod. Open up the "Human" subfolder and copy everything inside.
    Navigate to your desired custom races folder and find their ship folder. Click the subfolder, delete everything inside and paste the stuff you copied from humans.
    If you want to change the starter treasure: Right click "dropship" open it in notepad or another text program and find "startertreasure" it will say "humanstartertreasure" replace "human" with your desired custom race.

ProkhorVLG and Desolator like this.
  18. Amarenthae

Amarenthae Space Hobo

This ship is absolutely beautiful and I love everything about it!

EDIT 1: I figured out why I was having an error, I had tried to put the folders included with this mod into my "ships" folder rather than my "mods" folder, which is why it was crashing when I tried to click on the ship lockers.

EDIT 2: May we please be given an option to make more of your custom ship lockers? Perhaps put them on the 3D printer like some of your other items and make them cost crystals/pixels?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  19. Lazurkri

Lazurkri Star Wrangler

Question; will this work with the Avali mod, or will there be conflicts?

20. ProkhorVLG

Technically, there should be no conflicts, but I've never tried it.