Introducing Myself (where?)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Lambientan, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Lambientan

Lambientan Void-Bound Voyager

The instructions are clear: "Introduce yourself." But I haven't find a whole big enough to do so...
    Alright, I'll stop. Hi, you can call me Lambientan. I'm 22 years old and I don't feel like a grownup. I work, pay rent, go to college and all that but still, I don't feel like a grownup. I have yet to assimilate my age... it's pretty weird. Anyway, I digress; I'm here to relax and have fun with you guys!
    I'm a PC enthusiast, I like programming, I'm passionate about science (become a scientist would be my ultimate pride and goal but I don't think I have what is needed) and I used to draw when I was a teenager, in fact, I was very close to choose a carrier as an illustrator but out of fear and envy of some of my friends choosing engineering carriers I choose the closest thing I could find and that was IT (Never do that kind of stuff Stick were you think you would do your best), so I gave up in that. I still draw from time to time but I don't take it serious anymore. Well, that's basically me in a nutshell. Nice to meet you all.

2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome aboard! ^u^

3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG]

• Read the forum rules here
    • Avoid Double posting. You can always edit your previous post.
    • You can change your forum name here
    • The Forum Signature is off by default , you can turn it on in your account preferences
    • And lastly , have fun!
    • Also, I do free starbound-related art requests here
    • and Stardew Valley - related art here