1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Invisibility 1.2 (Glad Giraffe)

Simple way to hide yourself

1. Krakozyabra

Krakozyabra Void-Bound Voyager

Krakozyabra submitted a new mod:

Invisibility - Simple way to hide yourself

Read more about this mod...

2. Krakozyabra

3. tastelessintrovert

tastelessintrovert Void-Bound Voyager

Great concept, I've been currently using the lighting overhaul and changing the player aura to be able to play hide and seek.
    I think the biggest issue when it comes to hiding yourself on multiplayer, is that other players see your tag- your name appears in bright letters above you. If you could find out a way to hide that with a tech or otherwise, I think that would be extremely useful :)

cheers

4. Esreadel

Esreadel Void-Bound Voyager

Do you think you can make a version that stays invisible for longer? probably making the status effect be applied when putting a cape on or somethig of that sort? I need it because im making a video

5. Krakozyabra

Thanks for your idea, i'll try to make something like that. Not sure about the cape - that anyway will require equipped tech.

Esreadel likes this.
  6. hythl0day

hythl0day Subatomic Cosmonaut

This in game "invisible" status effect is only visual, the monsters and other npcs still could "see" you, so actually not that useful.
    The Active Stealth mod by Wellbott is true invisible.

7. Ilyena

Ilyena Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How would I go about changing the keybind to something that isn't a movement key, like P, or WheelRight? I like this mod, the "press here for invis" is cool, but what if I accidentally hit it while walking about? Also, grappling hooks. I had a look inside the lua, and if I'm right, I need to change the " args.moves" part, but as a very inexperienced lua modder, I don't know what to change this to. Preferably, I'd have this on the WheelRight button. Thank you for your time.

8. Krakozyabra

Krakozyabra updated Invisibility with a new update entry:

On/Off switching

Read the rest of this update entry...

Esreadel likes this.
  9. nowayjon

nowayjon Big Damn Hero

wait, what am i supposed to move into the mod folder? some items of the folder i move make the game crash, and some just dont work. Plus the only pak. zip. or rar. file is the info, and that doesnt work ither, cause thats the info. What do i do?

10. sdsadsadsdsad

sdsadsadsdsad Void-Bound Voyager

I believe that the owner of this mod is dead. Doesn't work

11. Kiyo Haribusa

Kiyo Haribusa Void-Bound Voyager

so is there a way to make a custom staff/weapon that could apply the Camo 75% to the player? maybe as a secondary ability?
    what might the command for such an item be like?