1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Invisible auto-grabber?

Discussion in 'Support' started by excitedbuttshakes, Nov 12, 2018.

1. excitedbuttshakes

excitedbuttshakes Void-Bound Voyager

Well my auto-grabbers disappeared two days ago. They still work, and I can access the harvested milk and wool if I click on the empty space, but they've just... turned invisible? I do use mods, but none that effect the auto-grabber specifically, and I haven't had any issues until now.

Anyone else had this happen/can suggest a solution? Thanks!

• Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata Big Damn Hero

Did you try hitting it with an axe after emptying it and see if it shows up in your inventory?

• shannonastor

shannonastor Void-Bound Voyager

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same problem

• Alishabear

Alishabear Void-Bound Voyager

I had the same problem. It's complete invisible wether in the inventory or in the world. best I can say is the a mod or XNB or textile was changed and it has now broke. If you want the texture back you'll have to verify the files through steam or reinstall fresh. and slowly put the mods and XNB's back in.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

That often happens when using XNB mods (the ones that replace files under Content), which are often outdated and no longer recommended. You can reset your content files to fix that. SMAPI and Content Patcher mods are generally safer.