Server Help Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by ValleyBoi, May 29, 2018.

1. ValleyBoi

ValleyBoi Big Damn Hero

I am currently having issues with the multiplayer beta. I cant invite my friend on steam neither is there an invite code visible. We can't play together. Is it just me? Or you have the same issue? (We both have good internet connection.)

• angelbread22

angelbread22 Big Damn Hero

I'm also having this issue! My game doesn't show up automatically, and I cannot invite them to the game, nor can they join. We're playing in the same room.

• weaponswinger

weaponswinger Seal Broken

Double check that Steam is running, that it is not in Offline Mode, and that no other computers are signed into the same Steam account.

• ValleyBoi

ValleyBoi Big Damn Hero

I checked all of them.

• Katalaeia

Katalaeia Master Chief

My husband and I haven't had any issues with this - he goes into the settings option within the game and selects the option to invite other players, which brings up his Steam friends list and he can click on me to invite me. We've never used an invite code, but it does require my friends list setting to show online for it to work.

• WellEndowedPengu

WellEndowedPengu Space Hobo

I've experienced something like this with my partner - the problem only occurred when steam wanted to update her Beta version though. If you go to the invite section of your co-op screen and there is only a LAN option then steam is updating your game (or so we have experienced) so just exit the game, give it 5 minutes and start again. Hope this helps!

• Kaligath

Kaligath Master Chief

Check your virus scanner to see if its not blocking the connection and exempt it so it allows it.

• ValleyBoi

ValleyBoi Big Damn Hero

I did play it perfectly with my friend before!