Is it just my cat that is weird?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RogueZephyr, Jun 3, 2017.

1. RogueZephyr

RogueZephyr Subatomic Cosmonaut

And by weird, I mean that he likes to sleep outside when its raining or snowing?

I know its just a bunch of pixels but I feel really bad when I come back and find him asleep in the rain or snow...

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

The answer to the question posed in the thread title, regarding cats and without reading further, is always /yes/.

Specific to Stardew, no, all my cats have done the same in the game. Out of some sense of guilt I put the space heater you get as a CC bundle reward (for the fodder bundle) next to his sleeping area, where, amusingly, it does work when it's winter. As I don't raise any livestock it seemed like a good use for it. (And my 'horse' is retextured as a flying broom. Broom does not get cold. Or so Broom says. It still insists on making galloping sounds, so, Broom is a little weird that way too.)

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My cat and dog do that too. It looks so freezing. And sometimes they even sleep outside in the rain. The stable looks awfully drafty too, but ugh horses are kind of useless in the game anyway. DX

• Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

My cat is always inside when it is raining. It sometimes is outside during snow.

• Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Mine has the awesome talent of always being in the way when I want to hoe an area or put paths down. I guess my cat is begging for more attention...

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

My chickens win that award. Move, I wanna gather that crop. Okay, I'll just move to the next crop you want.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

You people just need to have Slimes roaming your farm like normal folks.

• RogueZephyr

RogueZephyr Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'd never get anything done. I'd be spending all the time swatting away slimes and running to the Spa to heal up...

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

I agree! It /is/ very hard to get anything done when Slimes are around! They are so winsome and engaging, and one becomes so easily distracted by their wiles. A single look at their puppy-dog eyes (if you've been feeding them properly) and thoughts of picayune work go out the window. Ahh, frivolous diversions of our halcyon days.

Borodin, Stryder87 and RogueZephyr like this.