Issue fixed! (Idk how to delete posts)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jellyfishdotorg, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Jellyfishdotorg

Jellyfishdotorg Void-Bound Voyager

I feel like an idiot for asking for help on here so often but I truly lack the basic common sense required to function as a person.

So I use a custom house layout, but recently after adopting a kid, my game crashed. Basically, a few days beforehand I put an object where the crib would have been had I not used a mod, and when the kid loaded in, my game crashed. Unfortunately, the item I put down was a vanilla object so I can't just remove it. Now, even after removing the house layout mod, my game still won't load and I don't know how to fix it.
    https://smapi.io/log/478de019e0444b31aed3c181d1e6ad30

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

What vanilla object was it?

You have more than one farm map- Hidden Forest Farm and IFR2. Remove one of them.

Remove Sauvignon in Stardew. SMAPI can't load it.

Make sure all of your mods are compatible with MacOs, SVE and any of the other main mods you are using.

I don't know much about MacOs and modding but follow those steps and see if there's any progress. Make a new log if problems persist. Good luck!

• methseyers

methseyers Big Damn Hero

I'm also having this problem and trying to get to the bottom of it. I think it's a problem with a mod but I'm not 100% sure yet. May I ask who you married in your save?

• catstar8

catstar8 Void-Bound Voyager

try removing Baby Gender Interface and see if the problem persists, it seems to have some issues right now.

• Jellyfishdotorg

So I removed Sauvignon, my farm maps replace two different types of farm so that's not a problem, and I updated all my mods, but the error is still there. Also, the object was a pillar.
            https://smapi.io/log/1621911c7dcd454d919d917138397082

• Jellyfishdotorg

I was married to Abigail

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Remove Baby Gender Interface like catstar suggested please.

• Jellyfishdotorg

I did, and it still wouldn't load

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

You may need to go to your saved game data and remove it that way. Usually you can just pick it up and put it in your inventory.