RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Elwood looked around for something he could use to stop the bear in it's tracks. That was when he remembered he had magick. He stood in front of the barn doors and concentrated on an image of searing light in his head, then he spoke "Flash!"
    The merchants arrived next to them shortly. "So, these are my cowardly associates" She said, she pointed at the two who were walking along side the armored van, "This is vinny, and that's Marlon." Then she pointed to the one riding in the turret bay on top of the truck "That one is big tony, and lastly, the knucklehead driving is Steve. Oh yeah, I totally forgot! I'm Franchesca, but everyone just calls me Fran, or Franny if they feel like getting punched."

2. Gilgamesh025

Gilgamesh025 Space Penguin Leader

Elwood rolled a 21 against the bear who rolled a 20 so the spell worked, barely. The bear roared in pain and backed away seeing as this prey was feistier then he would like.

Rgbunpro likes this.
  3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Elwood closed the barn door, he certainly had no intention of going back in there. He headed toward the house, he didn't want to pass up the chance to find supplies.

4. Gilgamesh025

The house had a large front door and a hole blown into the side of it from some kind of explosive, clearly not nuclear it was likely someone had used an explosive to go through the wall, the place was likely looted. Alternatively he could consider the stable.

Rgbunpro likes this.
  5. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Elwood opened the door to the house and stepped inside.

6. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Kefr rifles through the draws to see if he can find a can opener. Leck must've taken theirs with him when he abandoned Kefr. There's not much point to having cans he can't open.

Rgbunpro likes this.
  7. Gilgamesh025

There wasn't much to see, the entry room was ransacked and destroyed, he could see a kitchen beyond the room the hole was in and a bedroom to his right.

Alas there were no can openers around, not much of anything around actually. Kefr was disappointed but he supposed he could open them with his claws if push came to shove. He could continue rummaging around and see if he could find anything else or he could return to the street.

Rgbunpro likes this.
  8. Bonabopn

Kefr realises he could just use a claw to open the can. He feels silly for having not realised that. Tucking the items away into the sack, he keeps searching the Deli for any sort of stove or oven-machine thing.

Rgbunpro likes this.
  9. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

He headed into the kitchen to look for supplies.

10. Gilgamesh025

There is an oven, however it is broken and rusted thoroughly it is unlikely that it would cook anything.

Paper and drywall was strewn all over the kitchen the walls were broken up. Most of the cupboards were open and bare, but one retained its doors and seemed to be locked shut. An old refrigerator also stood in the opposite end of the room, a door nearby led into a pantry of sorts.

Rgbunpro likes this.
  11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Elwood tried to open the cupboard door.

12. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

Kora double checks the kitchen to make sure that nothing had appeared. The area seems to be a spook free zone at the moment, and so she relaxes. Entering the hallway, she considers taking the stairs to the second floor of the house. Instead, she takes a step outside to look at the front of the house, then back into the hallway to check if the space matches up. If a kitchen was the only room on the second floor, this must be a very oddly constructed house.

Rgbunpro likes this.
  13. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    Gerald waves to each as they are introduced
    Then he sorta slumps down before trying to write his name in the dust, comin out like
    G#&a/b

Rgbunpro likes this.
  14. Bonabopn

Kefr presses all the buttons and turns all the dials on the oven, just in case.

Rgbunpro likes this.
  15. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

Hinzelmen quickly filled the Busta'cap with caps and gave a triumphant laugh. "Hahaha! Now no one will ever try to steal from me." The imp hugged the Busta'cap and ran out of the store. Many thoughts ran through his mind, mostly thoughts of grandeur. 'I now have one of the human's most powerful weapons, and I'm wearing Royal human garments. I could be a king! And then no one would ever try to steal from me ever again!"
    He proceeded to cackle as if he just hatched the most devilish of plans.

He was not aware of all the ruckus he was making.

Jareix Cryvix, Rgbunpro and zeskorion like this.
  16. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Fortunately for her, no one but weird rich people would ever build a house with a kitchen on the second floor, that would be silly. By what she could see through the windows on the front of the house, it looked like there were bedrooms up there.

"What? What does that mean? Is that some kinda secret code?"

Other than feeling silly for expecting a broken-down oven to work, nothing happens.

A moment later, he could hear what sounded like low growls coming from somewhere around him.

17. Bonabopn

Disappointed, but not surprised, Kefr kicks the oven, picks up his bag and leaves the deli.
    Stupid human machines.

18. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    Gerald tries again
    'g€fald

19. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

Hinzelmen froze in place as he heard the growl. He immediately began to turn every which way to try and pin point where the sound was coming from.

20. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Back out on the road, there was still piles of debris along with a cake shop, a fancy restaurant, and a tattoo parlor. Of course there was also the road, which could lead anywhere.

"Gefald? Um, how about you let me try." She knelt down and drew a G followed by an E and then started systematiclly drawing and then erasing letters systematically, waiting for Gerald to stop her.

Down the road to his left, a pack of hungry-looking wolves slowly walked into view.