RP It Sucks To Be Earth

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Rgbunpro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Feeling optimistic from his finds in the 'deli', Kefr heads into the cake shop. Perhaps this whole area has been overlooked by other scavengers?

2. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

The cake shop was less impressive than the deil. There were no cakes or anything on the shelves, they were empty. As always, there was door to the back room.

3. Bonabopn

Kefr opens the door to the back room of the cake shop and enters.

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Looking around the back of the cake shop, kefr find a few odds and ends, and a couple refrigerated tubes of frosting.
    Kefr found the following:
    Metal scrap x 3
    Tube of frosting x 2

5. Bonabopn

Kefr puts the metal scrap and the... "frosting" into his bag. Before leaving the room, he does one last check before trying to use an oven again.

6. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    Gerald stops her on R.
    Thumbs up.
    (i may actually start using wingdings for him to talk just because it can describe gestures nice)

7. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

Hinzelmen, at first, laughed at the wolf pack closing in on him. 'I have a Busta'cap these beasts will fall before me.' Yet as the imp aims the toy at the wolves he realizes he was outnumbered. After a few seconds he decided that even with his amazing weapon there were not only too many wolves for him to take on by himself, but there were more wolves than caps in the Busta'cap.
    "Grrr, you beasts were lucky today, but mark my words! If I see you here again I will kill you all by myself!" Hinzelmen darts down the road away from the wolves.

Jareix Cryvix and zeskorion like this.
  8. DustyScabbard

DustyScabbard Spaceman Spiff

After gaining her knowledge about what could be upstairs, Kora visually checks the house from the outside and lines it up with the floor plan inside for the first floor. "If they're off like I think they are, then maybe it there's a secret room that I've missed. Might help with figuring out who or what the ghost lady is."

9. Gilgamesh025

Gilgamesh025 Space Penguin Leader

The wolves were not hungry only protecting their territory, they gave chase but only for so long before they left the diminutive demon alone. Now the demon stood at a crossroads within the town, to the left were some burnt down houses, to the right were more shops and ahead lay a path to a large mansion looking building that flew tattered and destroyed flags

10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

There wasn't anything there to find, and like most human machines, except apparently refrigerators, the ovens didn't work.

She moves on the the next letter in the name.

Looking around, it seemed like there could be more to the house, maybe something in the hallway...

DustyScabbard likes this.
  11. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald points to what he wrote before

12. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She took a look at what was written before, comparing it to what she wrote. "G..e..r..Gerald? Is that your name?"

13. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald gives double thumbs up, before taking off his gloves and producing one of the whip cream cans, holding it up like a gift from the heavens

14. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

"Aha, so Gerald is your name!" She sees the can of whipped cream "Is that whipped cream!?" She seems genuinely excited about it, then she realizes something and her expression changes to reflect this "And it's covered in goop."

15. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald points to the seal on the lid

16. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She gives him a squinty expression. "I'm still gonna clean the shit outta that bottle. Anyway, you should come with us, we were just on our way back to the city, I'm sure there's room in the back for you, it's really spacious. That and I'm sure the nerds would have a heyday with you." She laughed about that last one.

17. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald ejects the other whip cream bottle and the malt mix as well, giving a thumbs up again

he goes around to the back of the truck

18. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

She's left holding three goopy bottles of stuff and a goopy gun. She goes around to the back of the truck and opens the door "Come on, let's go."

19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-gerald
    gerald winces as the goop on the items begins to coagulate into one mass
    he reaches over and grabs the thing, leaving only a film on the things, and shrugs a bit
    he flops into the back of the truck, this taking a bit, but eventually he makes it

20. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Fran is kinda freaked out by this but attempts to keep her composure about it. After the others climbed in she closed the door and then knocked on the window that separated the back from the front, and the truck began to move.