itching to play

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jing577, May 21, 2013.

1. jing577

jing577 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

After I Watched the gameplay by Tiy and some of the videos on youtube, I started playing harvest moon again. I started with the classic Friends of Mineral Town and also played the Runefactory 3.
    Anyone else playing any?

• Cassie

Cassie Phantasmal Quasar

I play Animal Parade on my wii when I can. c:

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

I just play RuneScape to pass time.

• StrantZ

StrantZ Master Chief

I am totally pumped for Stardew Valley. I am really excited you guys, seriously.

ConcernedApe, I think what you are creating is amazing. I really mean that. I just checked out the latest dev update and I smiled at what I saw. The mines are going to be such an awesome world! And now with the introduction with dungeons...such awesome loot awaits us in the mines!

There are so many things I can post why I think Stardew Valley is going to be one of the best hidden gems in gaming this year (or next year?), but I won't. There is so much love and passion in this game that I can see already and it is going to make playing the game that much more special. We have a winner here you guys and I cannot wait to throw my money at Stardew Valley lol!

Keep up the great work and good luck with this epic game! I will be patiently waiting for your awesomeness =)

ChaosBalance and Evinagro like this.
          • Yaoshi

Yaoshi Void-Bound Voyager

Another amazing game from chucklefish that i can't wait to play?! :D