I've just started a Starbound Let's Play series!

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Krimzen, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Krimzen

Krimzen Tentacle Wrangler

Hey there, I've just started a Let's Play series of Starbound, instead of me explaining it, check out the first episode here:

There's only one episode at the moment, but there is definitely more coming! If you want to see more, make sure you subscribe!

I'd also really appreciate it if you could like/share the video if you think it deserves it, and please leave some constructive feedback! Thank you! ^_^

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    Crossfang likes this.
  2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

The quality is good
    Your gameplay is not that bad..
    Your voice is crystal..
    All in all, a good video .

Just a suggestion..It would be great if you also try to go to the lore side of the game.

Krimzen likes this.
  3. Krimzen

The quality will (hopefully) be even better in the next video, gonna try for 1080p 60fps, or at least 1080p, upload (as I think I mention) is an issue...

Well, I'm not particularly acquainted with the game, so I'm probably not going to be too good at it, I'm sure I'll improve over time.

Thank you, one of the reasons I bought my headset was for the excellent microphone.

Hmm, I've thought/been told that my videos are better when I've played the game before/have knowledge of it, I think it's because I somewhat articulate and well spoken. I'll do a bit of research on the game's lore and whatnot.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestion, I really appreciate it! ^_^

Crossfang likes this.
  4. Krimzen

Check out episode 2 below! Now in 1080p at 60FPS!

I'd also really appreciate it if you could like/share the video if you think it deserves it, and please leave some constructive feedback! Thank you! ^_^

5. Krimzen

Check out episode 3 below!

6. Krimzen

Check out episode 4 below!

7. Krimzen

Check out episode 5 below!

8. Krimzen

Check out episode 5 below!

9. Krimzen

Check out episode 6 below!

10. fernworrier

fernworrier Giant Laser Beams

quick question what do you use to record your videos?

11. Krimzen

Hey, I use Dxtory to record my videos because it splits up the audio from different devices, which lets me adjust my voice and the game volume individually when imported into an editing program.

I use the Lagarith Lossless Codec as my video codec for Dxtory.

Thanks! ^_^