RELEASED JAC'd Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Androxilogin, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

To activate upgrades, go to the barrel with the lamp in the upper-left of the Greenhouse to activate the first upgrade then move on to the clutter in other rooms to continue upgrading! -NOT NECESSARY FOR XNB VERSIONS!

[UPDATE] 04/02/18 - Well not really an update at all, just wanted to answer the new user question. Yes, it is currently in working order if you're second guessing downloading. And no, it has not ham.

[UPDATE] 12/03/17 - Just so everyone is aware, version 1.6 will work fine again if you prefer it over the xnb edition. A big thanks to @Entoarox for getting things working correctly and conditionals working faster than ever! Strings on the other hand are still borked thanks to the localization update.. Urg.

[UPDATE] 11/30/2017 -
    XNB Edition finally fixed (as far as I know; at least the warps are!). Give it a try, report bugs, all that good stuff.. Junimo huts removed since they do not function without ALL but soda machine was left intact for aesthetics. Meant to have it say "Out of order" but it came up with 'Strings\StringsFromMaps:Out of order' so I didn't mess with it. Fish tank text also removed. Previous version removed. Download here or below.

[UPDATE (continued) 11/29/17 -
    XNB Replacement version uploaded. Please delete from the AdvancedLocationLoader folder and install replace your Greenhouse.xnb in the Content\Maps folder- and tell me if it's functioning properly! Download [REMOVED]

[UPDATE] 11/29/17 - Guess what? - THINGS ARE STILL BROKE! So my last resort method will be to create an .xnb replacement version with none of the purchasing and whatnot to take place of 1.6 for the time being. I'll get to work on this today- pretty quick today I mean. Like in a half hour. Or an hour. Because I just got home from work and I'm hungry. So for now, DO NOT download that last update [1.6f] because it will break you!

[UPDATE] 11/28/17 - [Version 1.6f] - Things broke, I attempted to temporarily fix them.. I haven't tested this but basically it is the same thing with no unlocks, just go right to your Greenhouse without paying for anything. A "cheaty" version of the prior 1.6 release. Once everything else has been updated the other version should work normally. Download [REMOVED]

[UPDATE] 01/23/17 - New version 1.6 to fix stupid things that broke. Download here or below.

[UPDATE] 01/19/17 -
    I'm aware this mod will make your game crash and actively working on fixing it. Well, the crashing part is fixed but there are annoying pixel errors I must fix before releasing. I'd say.. probably later on today.

I actually added this mod about a week ago on Nexus but figured I'd throw the roughly finished version on here for everyone. Description cut-and-paste from the Nexus link like a true pirate.

[UPDATE] 10/02/16 - Adds the shower & back room correctly. Game room not quite finished so it's not included yet. Just realized that the "Secret Garden" portion is only seasonal. I'll look into this. Also.. A (better) video preview!

Current Version: 1.9b [Download Here]

[UPDATE] 11/25/16 (8:20 PM) - Version 1.5

Please visit this link for a video preview.

Added Miner's Treat to the vending machine. Fixed the price on Mixed & Strawberry seeds based on the official Stardew Wiki. Added fertilizer. Added two "tree rooms" to the left and right containing 15 spots with barriers in each. Both have water sources and Junimo Huts in each where you can purchase saplings. It is ridiculously big now.

Next version will be focused on re-aligning things so you don't see other rooms you're not in through the viewport so before anyone mentions it, be sure it is already on my mind. I'll upload a version without the new "tree room" extensions, just not tonight cause I got a bad case of the sleepies.

CURRENT VERSION 1.5 - Download here

[UPDATE] 11/25/16 (Around 3 AM) -

1st Floor:

Removed some clutter.

2nd Floor-

Added:

Pillars! More bendy walls! A seed dealer to the Junimo hut! Moved the vending machine over a pixel and stocked it! Added more destructible floor tiles for planting more crops! Extended the storage room to the upper-right by a few pixels. Note: The "Non-ALL Version" will probably not be updated simply because most of the new additions are unavailable without it. I may upload a version with the new wall bends and other minor cosmetic changes later on but the vending machine and seed dealer is out of the question.

For the latest version, please check this thread as it progresses or download from the Nexus link above.

CURRENT VERSION: 1.3

[UPDATE] 11/24/16 - I squashed the bugs but it came at a price.. You may now plant trees anywhere within the greenhouse and any crops all year round. Warps are moved from the left to the right instead in the main room of the greenhouse, the hallway to the second floor has been changed to reflect this as well. The second floor of crops should be cleared before updating to the latest version, otherwise you risk losing those crops. Since crops were only seasonal before I figure it's the perfect opportunity to do things right. Outdated version will remain specifically for clearing out your old crops. Secondly, I've added a [NON-ALL] version that you can just throw into your maps folder rather than downloading from external sources (Advanced Location Loader | Entoarox Framework) although some things may not work once implemented (such as the Joja Cola machine). I apologize for the inconvenience. After this time, future updates will not disturb your crops. This was an oversight on my part. Enjoy and feel free to report in the comment section. Also feel free to endorse and whatnot, (or donate from the Nexus link above if you just so happen to be rich or have nothing better to spend it on :p) it's much appreciated! Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[UPDATE] New version 1.1 added for 'ease of access' drag and drop file structure. New version extends a bit further in preparation for tree placement compatibility. You're also able to dig up the stone path tiles and plant in those places. Not that you have to, it's just an option. You can easily picaxe that same spot to make it normal again. A member mentioned only crops in season may be planted, I'll be looking into this as well. I removed the old version (pictured above) so if anyone wants the old version I'll reupload it..

[​IMG]

Adds a "basement" to the greenhouse to extend your Starrydewing experience. 'Tis about all there is to it. This mod has been beat to death, I know. I made this mod simply because it's an area I had yet to touch upon. Future versions will have a different warp location from the main greenhouse & separate storage space for chests, machines, etc. The layout of the farmable locations already available will stay the same to maintain planted crops. I intend to implement tree planting to designated areas as well. REQUIRES Advanced Location Loader & Entoarox Framework in which this mod would not be possible as many of my other mods so if you appreciate this mod or any of the other JAC'd counterparts, consider looking in to other incredible works by Entoarox. And of course, a thousand thanks to ConcernedApe for being soo cool as to having such an open mind to share his assets with the community and creating an experience that inspires soo many others. Also, many thanks to my supporters, compulsive endorsers, donors & fellow modders. You guys are awesome!

[​IMG]

NOT available from Stardewmods.com OR StardewValleyMods.net because they blow goats. We are modders, we are not paid to do this. Remember, stealing is for losers.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

cool I like it.

• Androxilogin

First floor is default size but you can dig up floor tiles all over for personalized customization. thinking about extending the storage room a little since changing the stairway around.

• Coolwyngs

That is nice. It looks very cool.

• Coolwyngs

I would love to see what you and taintedwheat would come up if you worked together. I like cute. But you do function better than her. But I really do love your work it is amazing to see all the cool stuff that you come up with.

• Androxilogin

Oh she's busy with school or I'm sure she'd dig the idea. I'd have spruced it up but I wanted to keep tilesheets to a minimum for now and went with what was there. I've been working on a lot of personalized tilesheets for other projects. Thanks for following my work and the kind words. It's always enlightening to hear positive feedback.

Coolwyngs likes this.
              • Coolwyngs

It is very nice.

• Androxilogin

New Version 1.3 added!

CHANGELOG:

1st Floor:

Removed some clutter.

2nd Floor-

Added:

Pillars! More bendy walls! A seed dealer to the Junimo hut! Moved the vending machine over a pixel and stocked it! Added more destructible floor tiles for planting more crops! Extended the storage room to the upper-right by a few pixels. Note: The "Non-ALL Version" will probably not be updated simply because most of the new additions are unavailable without it. I may upload a version with the new wall bends and other minor cosmetic changes later on but the vending machine and seed dealer is out of the question.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
                    Ardalis, Coolwyngs and General Chaos like this.
                  • SKKN

SKKN Big Damn Hero

This is pretty awesome! If I could request something. it would be even more awesome if you can add another floor just for trees. You know with 1x1 tiles like 20 or 30 of them. a tree room if you may.

• Androxilogin

Hmm. I may give it a go as an optional version. Just need to figure out where to put the warp. Maybe just a backroom sort of thing rather than a hatch to go deeper or a ladder to go higher. Trees need the 8 surrounding tiles to be empty to grow properly, were you thinking with the wooden square barriers?

[EDIT] What about a room of 15 on each side of the basement portion like so?

[​IMG]

(Entrance would be in the highlighted portion). Not sure if you're keen on the barriers or would rather have just single dirt patches but you can dig anywhere already so if I put an empty room of tiles you could position them however you like.

[EDIT] I've been working on this a lot today and ended up going with the way I mentioned above. Now working on making a demo reel for it so people can see before they try it. Other changes noted in the first post.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
                        foghorn likes this.
                      • foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

You always do a good job of providing different options. Nice touch with the vending machine.

Androxilogin likes this.
                        • Pianobeats

Pianobeats Subatomic Cosmonaut

Okay, I have one small request. When you go buy seeds from the Jumino Hut, can you change the old lady portrait into a Jumino? That old lady portrait gives me nightmares. x_x

• Androxilogin

That is just a place keeper because I couldn't find a Junimo portrait. And it made me laugh. This, too, shall change.

• Androxilogin

I was waiting on some feedback before I started went with the "final draw". *squints around the room.

• Coolwyngs

I like the vending machine and the Jumino Hut seed shop. Have you thought about putting other food and drinks in the vending machine. Being able to buy coffee while you work sounds like a good idea you move faster with it.

• Coolwyngs

Another good idea would be to have a room with berry bushes that you can pick from all year If possible.

Androxilogin likes this.
                                  • Androxilogin

Love the bush idea, very cool. coffee, eh. Possibly but kinda unrealistic from my point of view but for a personal copy I could. any other ideas are appreciated.

• Coolwyngs

Sprinkles for sale. maybe a waterfall with a basin as a water source. Like [​IMG] but with rocks not a pipe.

mari3000 likes this.
                                      • Coolwyngs

A place for all the different trellis plants. A place for mushrooms with the boxes. As well as decorative plants kind of like these [​IMG]

• Coolwyngs

If you change the coffee cup into a can or bottle of coffee that would make it more realistic but that seems like a lot of extra work.