1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Just a couple of bugs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pitfall, May 9, 2013.

1. pitfall

pitfall Big Damn Hero

I'll start off with the most recent (although I'm not too sure).
    [​IMG]
    I um, what? I didn't take falling damage and I had just finished a boss. Then, my health drained. A lot.

Another one I dealt with was during a teleport: I jumped right before it zapped me, and when it did, I just kept floating up. Then, when I popped up in the next area, I floated up for a bit before it tele'd me in. Then I dropped. It was odd, and I haven't been able to do it again.
    I FIGURED IT OUT
    You gotta jump after you teleport. Then you fly.

=Edit=
    Forgot about one. I had infusion and I activated the imp chase. I didn't kill them all, but when it ended, the rest just gave me free HP.

• Dirzain

Dirzain Yeah, You!

The imp one happens to me every time I have infusion and fail, so I assume that it's supposed to work that way.

• Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

It could be a bug actually. Perhaps the Imps die after the 10 or so seconds you have instead of just being removed from the game.

Not normally a problem because they dont drop EXP or money, but with infusion it becomes an issue.

pitfall likes this.
        • pitfall

pitfall Big Damn Hero

I think with how the game is programmed now, it's going to happen every time. I think it shouldn't, since I didn't have any hand in their deaths whatsoever.

• Dirzain

Dirzain Yeah, You!

Sure you did, you paid to have them spawn, thus they wouldn't exist if you didn't. I'd say some free perma-hp is okay.

• pitfall

pitfall Big Damn Hero

Eh. Doesn't matter. I figured out that the health cap is 1500, so even if you didn't get the HP, you'd still hit max at some point.

• Dirzain

Dirzain Yeah, You!

Yeah, I hate finding more infusion after hitting the cap. >.> But in the beta/full game I assume there isn't a cap?

• pitfall

pitfall Big Damn Hero

I hope there isn't.

• Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

The cap should be based on level, I hope.

That would make it more fair.

pitfall and Restarter000 like this.