Just Found the Game I've Been Looking For....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marlowe221, May 30, 2013.

1. marlowe221

marlowe221 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi all,

New guy to the forums here. Just wanted to formally join the community of what looks like just the game I've been wanting to play for years.

I've played some of the Harvest Moon/Rune Factory games in the past. But every time I would always think "Wouldn't it be cool if...." or "Why cant' I do....?" Stardew Valley looks like it will check all the right boxes for me (and friends - yay for co-op!).

Anyway I am stoked for this game and can't wait to play it when it is released. Please don't ask me how many times I've watched the preview videos or how often I have checked the website for updates since I discovered this game - it's too embarrassing for a grown man to admit!

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

That's awesome, we're all in the same boat :rofl:

• Mrshrooms

Mrshrooms Master Chief

Heh, I don't think anyone on this forum can wait for the game. And lol, I didn't even make a formal entrance to this forum.

• marlowe221

Just excited I guess. I don't often follow a game pre-release like I find myself doing for this one.

• Mopy

Mopy Cosmic Narwhal

One of the first things I do I. The morning is check the forums......shhhhhh.....it's a secret!

• marlowe221

Crap! You caught me doing the same thing!!!