Just learned about Interstellaria

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bamboozler, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

Hey anyone and everyone!

I just found out about this game a couple of days ago and I'm curious to see if there is anyone here still actively playing it? From the few videos I've seen it looks like a half decent game to fill time while I wait for Wargroove to come out.

If anyone here has played Interstellaria I'd love to know what you loved or didn't like about the game.

Cheers,
    The Bamboozler

• MongooseCalledFred

MongooseCalledFred Starship Captain

I don't know of anyone actively playing it, but I've played it off and on since release, racking up about 220 hours (which is not normal in the least). I liked the initial exploration, the music, the crew management, the always available pause button (except for the initial tutorial segments), the world building, stat analysis, and... I have 220 hours. I am probably the biggest fan this game has.

That said, there are some major flaws/bugs. If you don't like the story, you will probably get no replay value. I've played it through about half a dozen times, plus who knows how much mucking around post-game, so that wasn't a problem for me. The current version has some nasty inventory bugs that heavily squelch the trade benefits of having multiple ships. They don't prevent you from enjoying the rest of the game, but they do make it harder to earn money quickly.

If you're willing to buy a "half-decent" game, go ahead. I'd love to find someone who also likes the game despite its flaws. On the other hand, I can't wholeheartedly recommend it. I hope this helps.

• ronane

ronane Space Hobo

Hello,
        well, very very nasty inventory bugs... like item disapearing, that's very sad and made me quit the game after a few hours