1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Just starting the game I have a quick question

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by embraceuk1, Jul 22, 2022.

1. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Void-Bound Voyager

So I’m doing the find Florian artifacts quests and as I’m discovering a Florian village is a bitch to find.

Anyway my question is does each planet only have one village? it seems that way with the ones I’ve searched so far

2. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Not always.... I think 0-3 would be more like it... Also sometimes it can be a small one. The only time I have seen 3 is on a larger planet. So on average you would be more liable to find 1 or 2... Not always the same faction either... So it is possible to have more than 1 on a planet.

embraceuk1 likes this.
  3. embraceuk1

Ok thanks didn’t realize there were different size planets hopefully one day I’ll find this Florian village somewhere

4. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Best way to find is circling the planet till you get back to where you originally spawn. For the most part I would say specific planet types, but I think liable to find has been made to be across the board.

There is a coordinate thread somewhere to lead you to planets with those villages... If you so want. I personally can not since my universe is not the same as everyone else`s by default.

5. embraceuk1

6. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

You're most likely to find Floran dungeons over on Forest planets, so focus on them, they can still spawn elsewhere though

7. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

To add to that, forest planets most commonly spawn around gentle stars. Also, you'll likely have to go to multiple Floran locations to scan enough objects.

Armok likes this.