Kadron Empire | For All Things Space |

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Shock, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

We'll find a way, don't worry! :p

2. LeeJohn

LeeJohn Phantasmal Quasar

*A gravitational singularity appears with a loud snap, pulling light stuff towards it and Lee flies out of it. It then closes with another snap, tossing everything it pulled.*
    Damn, I gotta work on this one... Is Shock around? I have a blueprint for him... Oh great!
    *He notices an envelope knife sticking out of his sleeve*
    How did this get through my kinetic barrier...?

Last edited: May 27, 2014
    Shock likes this.
  3. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Nice to see you again, LeeJohn. So, let's see the blueprint then.

4. kenmario

kenmario Corporate Co-Chair

Excuse me, I - Uhh...
    *notices the mess and the man with a knife sticking out of him*
    Uhh, who are you?

5. LeeJohn

*Slightly confused, Lee looks around and notices kenmario and Shock.*
    My name is Lee or John, depends on which one you like more. I'm the CO of MinervaTech, pleased to meet you.
    *Shakes kenmario's hand, turns to Shock and turns his Omni-tool on, viewing the blueprint*

FILE: Fortress.omniproject

A deep-space station (orbitting directly a sun) that is self-sufficient. It's length is 25.2 kilometers, the diameter is 5.2 km and it weights 3.2 billion metric tons. It is capable of housing about 6.1 million people, with the same or even greater comforts than planet's surface would provide. Because of it's round shape, it simulates the gravity by spinning.
    • The first ever deep-space station (and propably the last one of it's kind due to the fact that currently there are about 3 zones in the known universe, where such station could settle without any problem, of which 2 are already used for other purposes)
    • Fully self-sufficient, capable of:
      • food production
      • carbon dioxide reprocessing
      • energy production
      • ore processing
      • spaceship fuel producing (with a proper module)
    • Ability to add multiple modules, including but not limited to:
      • Advanced/Military grade defense systems (upgrades default extended version)
      • Solar power plant (upgrades default nuclear power plant)
      • Drive core (allows for moving the station and perhaps using it as a mobile base)
      • Dedicated medical facilities (upgrades default sick bays)
      • Advanced/Premium/Military grade shielding technology (upgrades default extended version.)
      • Radioactive materials processing facilities (Adds to default ore processing facilities, allows spaceship fuel production)
    • Suited with Virtual Intelligence guide system, to help you set up your station and to serve as a guide for tourists later on.
    • Suited with Artifficial Intelligence, integrated with station's systems, as a cyber-warfare equipment and for diagnostics.
    • Premium materials used
    • Cutting-edge technology used

Cost (excluding labors and fees, based only on materials used): 261,986,256,674,483,725px

PREVIEW:
    [​IMG]
    It's not mirrored, but actually double.

((I don't really know what are prices based on around here, but I've noticed that my prices are usually too low...
    Take my OmniFighter for example... It uses technology, other companies don't even dream about and yet it's cheaper than a ship with moving walls inside... No offense.))

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  6. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Oh, a different concept; I like it. Well, if you could format this correctly, I could put it up for sale.

7. LeeJohn

It's not really like I have time for this... If you ever get to it, remember that:
    • Modules are sold separately by MinervaTech
    • Only one is for sale, due to lack of ability to place more like it (galactic plot is already reserved and waiting for the buyer)

8. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

I'm sure I could get some more galactic plots, my corporation reaches far and wide.

9. LeeJohn

In the galaxy, there are currently three solar systems that have sun of ideal mass (and as we know, the pull of a sun depends on it's mass), of which one is already used for my corp's station, other is private property of Hylotl military.
    The reason there are no more is because of the current disability to change the mass of the station sufficiently to change the orbit for good.
    The station could theoretically be placed in other systems, however it would collide with orbits of other planets.
    Besides, some materials required for those two stations were so unique, that we had to search entire quarter of the galaxy.

10. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Okay, I understand. I would've tried killing the entire Hylotl military, but then I'd be a criminal.

11. LeeJohn

Glad you listened to reason.

12. kenmario

Uhm, sir? I think I may have found a way to manufacture the smart walls cheaper. I can imagine a whole business coming from this - the manufacturing and selling of smart walls and the software to control them...

13. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

A whole entire corporation for smart walls is what you're thinking of?

14. kenmario

Not exactly, but I think there'll definitely be a market for them. We'll need to get software developed for them, so that they can be programmed and used.

15. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

Agreed. Let's get started then.

16. LeeJohn

What exactly are those "smart walls" of yours? If it is something based on nano technology, my company could support you with expertise and N-T manufacturing facilities.

Shock likes this.
  17. kenmario

Yes, they are made of a mixture of nanotech and various alloys. The nanobots can reconfigure themselves to move the walls, stretching thin or squishing together. If you could support us, in my opinion, it'd be great, bur I'll wait for my boss to respond

18. Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

LeeJohn can definitely help us. Any help is accepted.

19. LeeJohn

Very well, I will make the arrangements.
    ((Should I go in details here, or just skip it?))

20. kenmario

((Go into detail, I feel it'll be more fun that way. :p))