Chat Kaede's word walls And sometimes rants

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaede Grimwater, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

Perhaps you are right. Difference of opinion is good though, it is preferable that somebody hate something, rather than everyone love everything.

Crossfang likes this.
  2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I totally agree! Not everyone loves something.. And you can't force it.. [​IMG]

Kaede Grimwater likes this.
  3. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

And its good that happens really. Its little things like that which makes us all... Well us.

If everyone liked the same things, disliked the same things and did everything the same, life would be so boring.

Can I also make a word wall considering my middle name is Cady? Kaede and Cady sound really similar ;) :p

Crossfang and Kaede Grimwater like this.
  4. Kaede Grimwater

Sure go ahead.

Crossfang likes this.
  5. Kaede Grimwater

LETS GET READY TO RAMBLE!!!! Because I feel like rambling again.

So, I recently got back into Warframe, it is pretty great. Sometimes during a mission, I pretend like someone is watching me, it helps me perform better. Of course if anyone was actually watching me, they would be bored to tears. My method of playing most Warframe missions, is to sit in some obscure spot with a scanner watching enemy movements for about twenty minutes, and once the opportunity presents itself I sneak to the next room and repeat the process. This method works on Corpus allot more than it does Grineer. BECAUSE ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES THE GRINEER IS A [The rest of this sentence was deemed unfit for the general populace, so instead we urge you to think of space faring kittens, thank you.] Sorry about that I am usually more composed, the Grineer just make me ABSOLUTELY LIVID. *eye twitch* Yes well, moving on. Warframe is a bit overwhelming, so much to do, and yet i'm not entirely sure in what order to do it all.

Sorry to cut this one short, but I just wanted to ramble about Warframe for a bit. So anyway, take care everyone.

Lodish, Roubo and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  6. Kaede Grimwater

I feel like ranting again, I hope you like salt, because there is alot of it, yes I am mad bro.

To start off this rant let me say the following, *bleep* Grineer *bleep* their locks and *bleep* their mobs. Seriously the Grineer locks are so horribly *bleep* designed, you have to move little pegs using a rotating cursor, but sometimes the cursor skips over pegs, sometimes the cursor goes the other direction, i could go on for hours about how horrible this *bleep* locking minigame is, but it would probably make me even more mad than i already am. Another thing that has me mad is Valkyr, how can Valkyr die faster than Mag?! Mag is squishy as *bleep*! I know Valkyr can be tanky, i have seen people do it, but appearantly you need some asinine combination of hard to get mods to make her that way. I was just in a mission, a mission Mag can do in her sleep, and a Grineer Powerfist comes up and TWO SHOTS MY VALKYR, what the *bleep*, what the *bleep* *bleep*, Powerfists don't do *bleep* to Mag and Mag has armor made solely out of cardboard! How the *bleep* does a Powerfist two shot Valkyr?!
    How the *bleep* does damage calculation work in this game?! *bleep* Grineer!

Now on to another issue, planet locking, i am *bleep* sick of not being able to do alerts or missions because they happen on high level planets. Now this wouldn't be an issue except,THEY ALMOST ALWAYS HAPPEN ON *bleep* HIGH LEVEL PLANETS. Currently there is an event going on Operation Shadow Debt, that i can't *bleep* participate in because the event takes place on planets i haven't unlocked yet. I better stop now, i suppose i am a bit more calm now after ranting for a bit.

That is it for now, take care all.

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  7. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

FUCK THE GRINEER COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND

YA'LL NIGGAS HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M TENNO

MilkCalf likes this.
  8. WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

Yay! Philosophy!

9. alextulinov

alextulinov Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Weird plant princesses is all we need.(I'm not being sarcastic)

10. alextulinov

You complain about English grammar?*dies of laughter*try Chinese(that's an absolute mindfuck especially in grammar)and Russian the grammar,my god the grammar it's like every word that consists of 5 letters has at least 13 rules tied to it.

11. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

@alextulinov next time, avoid double posting. You can find the edit button to your post at the lower right side.

12. alextulinov

alright thanks

13. alextulinov

A small correction:wall of text not word wall,word wall is a thing used for teaching.

14. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Locked as such a thread already exists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.