1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Kaiser's Toybox of Stars V2 PG

Community Mods made by players for players!

1. burningleos

burningleos Cosmic Narwhal

burningleos submitted a new mod:

Kaiser's ToyBox of Stars - Community Made Mods all went home in a box!

Read more about this mod...

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Please make sure to list the mods which you have included so interested parties will know what mods your mod pack has within!

Also, make sure to check for permission settings on certain mods - Sayter has set pretty strict rules on what mod packs can redistribute Frackin' Universe in particular.

3. burningleos

I know, I updated the page so that incase if they ever do that, ill immediately replace mods that modders are okay with, for now, im keeping it as is

4. Mackinz

As I edited in:

Please compile a full list of mods - some modders don't like it when their mods are redistributed without permission or credit.

5. burningleos

Riiiight, I'll go do that

6. burningleos

burningleos updated Kaiser's ToyBox of Stars with a new update entry:

These Mods are going home in a box!

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. burningleos

Removed Frackin

8. Mackinz

Felins and Xbawks are not allowed to be redistributed in Modpacks unless Kawa gives explicit permission (so you should probably find a different character creation extender). Also, "Kid's", Viera and Warframe require asking permission... and Terraria face even though it's only changing a few pixels... Starface > Terraria face...

9. burningleos

Thanks, ill remove those items right away, it wont happen again

10. burningleos

All Mods (That are restricted) Removed

11. Mackinz

As I said above, Kid's Community Mod and Warframe Crossover require you to obtain permission from the mod owner before you can add them to a mod pack. Kawa's Xbawks Character Extender is also not allowed to be redistributed, much like his Felins mod.

Also, seriously, consider using Starface over Terraria Face.

And add the list of included mods to the mod packs page instead of in each update notice...

12. burningleos

Ok thanks, I'm going to find another character extender i suppose, and i dont know if starface is updated, and i know those 3 other mods need to have permission, which is why im going to ask those modders in the future

13. Mackinz

I can guarantee that it works. It edits a few png files and that's it. It doesn't need frequent compatibility updates as long as the file names aren't changed in vanilla.

Most of the mods in Character Improvements are "update-proof".

Remove first, ask later. Rules of the mod repository.

Also, I'd recommend SolaerSelect as a character creation extender mod in place of Xbawks, but Fibrael Solaer hasn't been around in months so you can't ask for permission... good luck finding one that doesn't have such a restriction.

14. burningleos

Hey Mackinz, I have some races that availible to use, but i need a character e
    I removed those 3 mods, but i was actually gonna ask, can you perhaps teach me to make a character extender, I know its simple, but you can also help if you like

15. Mackinz

I don't know how. I never bothered to learn how because I hate working with UIs and others have made them already.

You can redistribute this one: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/odb2-character-creation-mod.1241/

16. burningleos

Hey guys, Just a small announcement, but if anyone out there wants to play those custom races, your going have
    Thanks!, but wait, is that okay to redistribute, don't wanna make the original modder pissed like i accidentally did with Sayter, but i made a notice to those who download the mod, that people have to download an extender through the original modders page, until i either redistribute or make one myself

17. Mackinz

Yes, that one is okay to re-distribute. Check the Permission settings at the bottom of a mods page to see what the mod-owner has set. Only caveat is that it requires attribution... which isn't an issue as long as you list the mod appropriately.

18. burningleos

The Last Hotfix for Tonight

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1441850891][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thank you!

19. burningleos

20. burningleos