RELEASED Karmylla's Mods - Immersive Maps, Spouse Rooms, Farm Cave, Cellar

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Karmylla, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Iragana

Iragana Space Spelunker

hi i downloaded the immersive map that removes jojo mart and its great, i love it, just when questions, will shane and sam stay inside their houses all day now that jojo mart is gone. it was kind of nice to see them walk around outside.

• tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

The no Joja Ruins map is only for after you've completely finished all the Community Center Bundles. Once they're done you can switch that map in and Sam and Shane should work normally.

• azurejpg

azurejpg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is an amazing mod, and I love all the new details in the new map as well! It's sort of like it gives more insight on some of the characters, like more of a story to each of them and their interactions with eachother, and I love the new designs for Dusty and his doghouse too! Please keep up the good work!
        I noticed when I used this mod, it seemed to cancel out the effects in the "FasterRun" mod I've been using to move around quicker and even if I try to adjust the speed the map edits mod somehow cancels out the adjusted speed for the player character. Is there any way to fix this?

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@azurejpg This mod doesn't touch anything that alters farmer speed. The only mod currently that will interfere with other speed mods is Entoarox Framework, which is required for mods like Xnb Loader and Advanced Location Loader. Entoarox Framework uses its own speed modifier, so mods that alter speed will not work because of it. Use Faster Paths (which also relies on Entoarox Framework) to change your speed.

• azurejpg

azurejpg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Alright, thank you! I had just re-checked everything and you're right, this mod doesn't do anything wrong and it's just the Entoarox Framework.

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

@Xuomi you are a life saver, thank you for always replying and helping others when I'm not available! You are very kind, thank you :)

Sorry the update is taking so long guys, but I can assure you I'm working on it as we speak!
              Some extra small details will be taken care of, as well as another new Town map to choose from. By the request of many, this Town map will simply add Dusty to the game as well as the small map improvements that I've implemented in the Immersive Town map, but it will not include the new park and Hot Springs area.
              Again, sorry it's taking so long, but I'm getting back on track! :)

• CrazyCatLady.Nic

CrazyCatLady.Nic Void-Bound Voyager

Okay I haven't had time to look through all the messages here so I'll just ask. When you say 150+ New Messages, does that mean new dialog from the NPC's that are related to immersion?

Thanks in advance!

• Makein

Makein Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like translate them to my language, let me know how to do it :lickitung::lolwut:

• Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Sorry I've been taking this long to update guys, you know this isn't common for me, but life as been a bit harsh right now.
                    I want to update this but it'll take some time, so sorry. Please be patient.

@CrazyCatLady.Nic the new messages are in the maps, they are not associated with the NPC'S dialogue.

@Makein thanks for showing interest in translating the mod! To do so, you'll need to unpack the file "StringsFromMaps.xnb" that you get from my mod. Then, do the same to the "StringFromMaps.xnb" that you'll find in the Game's directory (StardewValley/Strings), but choose the one associated to your language! After that, you'll just need to translate the new lines I've added in my mod's file and add them to yours, in your language! It's not too complicated, but you can always PM me, and I'll do what I can to help :=

• Makein

Ok, looks like I get it how game works and add some dialogues and other things.
                      Would translate it, thanks. I'm RU by the way.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
                      • Ninane

Ninane Void-Bound Voyager

• Makein

Yes
                        Hey, how with new jojo mart to get to hot springs?
                        What file replace jojo mart?
                        Deleting jojo mart not good idea, Penny or Leah 1st heart event using it.
                        But new jojo mart block a path to hot springs...
                        I loved "No more Joja ruins map", but yeah...
                        New fountain area, a new park and hot springs are great!
                        Is it possible to have jojo mart car at old place?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
                        • worldworld

worldworld Void-Bound Voyager

I'm getting an error that says that Advanced Location Loader with the file for Hidden Places gets skipped - because there 'isn't a manifest.json', when I see said file directly in front of my eyes in the folder. It's weird.

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

What version of SMAPI and ALL do you have? Currently Hidden Places is broken for the latest updates of both of those, as per https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1149?tab=posts.

• hopieluff

hopieluff Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SMAPI keeps telling me that it's skipping Karmylla's Immersive Map Edits mod because there's no manifest. Is there a fix for this?

• khep

khep Void-Bound Voyager

Would you be interested in just doing a map mod for Dusty? I am impressed with the work you put into this entire map! I'm just not interested in putting all of it into my game. But I'd love to have the option to interact with Dusty, he's a good boy and he deserves it.

Ailsaek likes this.
                                • Karmylla

Karmylla Space Kumquat

Hey guys, sorry I've been quiet for so long, I had many things to take care of and I was basically waiting for SDV 1.3 to be released so I could update this mod!
                                  WELP, guess the time as come! I'll start updating my mods to be 1.3 compatible, but this will take some time because:

1. I will need to check the maps, new and old and see if they need improvements
                                  2. check the new notes, which will have to be added to the Strings file
                                  3. check the translations for the new notes added with 1.3
                                  4. make the maps compatible with the new events added
                                  5. update the mod using Content Patcher
                                  6. probably some other things I am not aware of, atm

This will probably take me a week or so, I'm guessing. Hopefully, when 1.3 is out of beta, I won't need to change anything. That said, I will only release this new update when 1.3 is out of beta and I check everything to be sure is 100% playable.
                                  Until I have the update ready to be added, I will leave this Mod open here and on the Nexus, but beware:
                                  I AM NOT SURE IF THIS MOD IS COMPLETELY COMPATIBLE WITH 1.3! DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Till next time, friends, happy farming :D

• Med

Med Phantasmal Quasar

Karmylla, this is such an awesome immersion mod! I've also returned 'cause of 1.3 and the Multiplayer. I hope I'll get a chance to play with your mod in 1.3 soon, thanks for all your hard work!

Karmylla likes this.
                                    • hwayunhae

hwayunhae Pangalactic Porcupine

.....-starts wondering if its possible to have a mod like content patcher dynamically switch town maps based on whether the save has completed the community center quest line.

(or barring that, I could maybe replace the ruins image on the tilesheet with a mockup of Karmylla's amazing park. If I replace each piece on the tilesheet with its corresponding image from the map, I might be able to get a janked up workaround that doesn't involve switching out maps and having to remember to put things back if I load an early save.)

Nunah and HopeWasHere like this.
                                      • sonreirblah

sonreirblah Aquatic Astronaut

I made a content patcher version for this and it worked! but there's only one problem that I stumbled upon. The Town.xnb should be updated for the secret notes items, (some places can't be tilled to get an item). So I guess I'll just wait for your update :)